Jen Psaki Bombs: Thinks Forcing Your Five-Year-Old to Eat Lunch Outside in the Cold and Rain is Awesome
This is gross.
Biden Press Sec. Psaki: "Vast Majority Of Parents Appreciate" Draconian Restrictions On Students youtu.be
REPORTER: Sometimes students are required to eat outside or eat distanced from each other or not talk to each other while they're eating. Does the White House want to see those rules lifted, as well, to get back to a little more normal school experience?
PSAKI: The White House thinks that is cruel and unusual.
REPORTER: Wait, really?
PSAKI: No, of course not. These creative ways that school districts are harming children in the name of "the science" and "health" are awesome. My three-year-old loves eating alone outside and not talking to his friends. The position of the people who control this president is that parents appreciate that.
The question was no doubt in response to video from Portland. Where five-year-olds were forced to eat outside in the cold and the rain. This is the creativity that Joe Biden's spokessoulessginger thinks parents appreciate:
CHILD ABUSE: Kindergartners are forced to eat lunch outside in 40 degree weather at Capitol Hill Elementary School in Portland, Oregon.
They sit on buckets to social distance from their classmates. pic.twitter.com/KqFcliTFYf
— Governor Katie Daviscourt🇺🇸 (@KatieDaviscourt) December 8, 2021
SPOILER: The parents did NOT appreciate it.
Just got a message from a parent in the school that the kids were INSIDE for lunch today after all the backlash. Cheers to whoever shared and helped spread this madness https://t.co/X5eBNfha8A
— Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) December 9, 2021
The worst part is how the White House will lie with a straight face that this is all because of "the science." Acting like we don't know that the CDC was busted rewriting guidelines with the teachers' unions--who are not the science--not only once, but they were busted twice. Yes, the same teachers' unions who give Democrat politicians lots and lots of money.
It's clear that the only way this country will ever get back to normal is to vote out the people who are working overtime to make sure we don't get back to normal. Even then, there's no guarantee and those people may have to be voted out as well. But the people in charge now don't care about you and, even worse, don't care about your children. If your answer to seeing five-year-old's forced to eat outside in the cold and rain is anything other than "this is wrong," you should not be in public life.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Weirdo Hillary Clinton: Masterclass in FAKE CRYING | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Jen Psaki: 'It Was a Private Phone Call' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Doubles Down on Joe Biden's War on Small Business ... ›
- Jen Psaki Defends Kamala Harris Not Visiting the Border Yet ... ›
- Jen Psaki Can't Answer Question About New Mask Guidelines ... ›
- Jen Psaki Battle Peter Doocy Over Afghanistan - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Bombs: Confirms Biden Ignorance About Tax Hikes ... ›
- Peter Doocy Asks Jen Psaki 'What's So Funny' About Kabul - Louder ... ›
- DOOCY Asks Jen Psaki About Biden's Unpopularity in Virginia ... ›
- Jen Psaki Can't Name GOPer Who Wants to 'Defund the Police ... ›
- Jen Psaki Challenged Over American Flag - Louder With Crowder ›
- E-Mails Show WH Prioritized Teachers' Union Complaints - Louder With Crowder ›
- Five Oregon Pedophiles Busted in Sting Operation - Louder With Crowder ›
- Five of the Worst Teachers of 2021 - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Admits Biden's Not the 'Most Effective Messenger' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Doocy Bombs Psaki About Joe Biden's Horrible Week. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Claims Joe Speech Wasn't 'Partisan' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Restaurateur Closes His Business After It Gets Ransacked - Louder With Crowder ›