Jen Psaki Stammers When Challenged Why Cuban Protesters Respect American Flag More Than New York Times
The American flag has become a divisive symbol. Only in this country, though. In Cuba, protesters are flying it against the communist regime as a symbol of freedom. It's also not divisive for everyone in this country. Normies respect the flag and hang it with pride. Or at the very least don't think about it. Elitist douchetacos from the New York Times are the ones who get all boo-boo-faced over the Stars and Stripes. A reporter drew the comparison between Cuba and a recent anti-flag op-ed in the New York Times. Let's see how Jen Psaki responds.
WATCH: @DailyCaller's @ShelbyTalcott asks a stammering Jen Psaki about the fact that the far-left New York Times recently described the American flag as "alienating to some" but we've been seeing Cuba protesters waving the stars and stripes as a symbol of freedom #CubaLibre pic.twitter.com/4kAkHvws81
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) July 12, 2021
DAILY CALLER REPORTER: Cuban protesters are flying the American flag as a symbol of freedom. Yet the New York Times, the official paper of record in this country, claims the flag is racist. What's up with that?
PSAKI: Well, er, um, you see, I guess, well maybe, um, err, humina, humina, humina.
DAILY CALLER REPORTER: Ma'am, nothing you just said answers my question.
PSAKI: Who the f*** let the Daily Caller in here? Where's what's-her-face from PBS?
WHATSHERFACE: Right here, Jen. I love Joe Biden. Will you let him know I said so?
Cuban protesters fighting for freedom be like:
While the New York Times be like:
And Jen Psaki be like:
Also, while I don't have this confirmed, if I were to guess, Joe Biden is somewhere in the West Wing like:
It's not surprising out-of-touch leftists have issues with the American flag. It symbolizes everything they hate about America. Which is America. It's not surprising out-of-touch leftists all get jobs in the media. It's a requirement. Along with a really expensive and unnecessary degree from an unaffordable college. I just miss the good old days when they were less vocal about it. Also, when we had a president where even if he agreed with the anti-American sentiment, at least didn't send his spokessouless ginger out to agree.
The bit about how much President Biden "loves" the flag and flies it at all the places? Methinks the Bride of Chucky doth protest too much.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
BEST Thomas Finnegan: Cultural Appropriation Month! Never BEFORE SEEN FOOTAGE | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- 'What Does the Press Get Wrong?': Stelter Interviews Psaki - Louder ... ›
- Psaki Challenged on CDC Pandering to Teachers' Union - Louder ... ›
- Jen Psaki REFUSES to Maxine Waters' Comments About Riots ... ›
- Jen Psaki Defends Big Tech Censorship: 'More Needs to Be Done ... ›
- Jen Psaki Challenged on Biden Putting Migrant Kids in Cages ... ›
- Jen Psaki Dodges reporter's abortion question. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Can't Name GOPer Who Wants to 'Defund the Police ... ›
- Jen Psaki Defends Kamala Harris Not Visiting the Border Yet ... ›
- Jen Psaki Responds to Gwen Berry - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cuban State Security Arrests Reporter in Middle of Broadcast - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Refuses to Denounce 'Communism' in Cuba - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Doubles Down on Joe Biden's War on Small Business - Louder With Crowder ›