Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 05, 2021
Jen Psaki Defends Big Tech Censorship: 'More Needs to Be Done'
It should come as no surprise that Jen Psaki got asked about Facebook upholding Donald Trump's suspension. What was surprising was hearing someone, on behalf of the Biden White House, say that Big Tech doesn't censor enough. It's not surprising that they think that. Leftists hate it when people are allowed to disagree with them out loud. Just surprising that she said it out loud. She punted on commenting about Trump and instead tried to make it about ... the pandemic?
I usually make up a sarcastic quote about the word vomit that comes out of Psaki's facehole. What she actually said is bad enough.
Press Secretary Psaki Defends Facebook Censorship: “More That Needs To Be Done"youtu.be
The president's view is that the major platforms have a responsibility, related to the health and safety of all Americans, to stop amplifying untrustworthy content, disinformation, and misinformation, especially related to COVID-19, vaccinations, and elections.
There's more that needs to be done to ensure that this type of misinformation, disinformation, damaging, sometimes life-threatening information is not going out to the American public.
For the record, this was the Ted Cruz tweet that was asked to respond to. You know it burned for a reporter to admit Cruz had a point.
For every liberal celebrating Trump's social media ban, if the Big Tech oligarchs can muzzle the former President, what's to stop them from silencing you? https://t.co/Yky4P0B38X
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) May 5, 2021
Instead, Jen Psaki on behalf of Joe Biden used the opportunity to say Big Tech needs to be censoring MORE! But "only for health reasons." Anything the White House labels "misinformation." Which is a nice way of saying any opinion they disagree with. Tucker Carlson and Joe Rogan giving their opinion on something isn't "misinformation." Ron DeSantis holding a roundtable discussion in his job as a GOVERNOR with TWO DOCTORS isn't "misinformation." Joe Biden is more likely to spread misinformation ignoring the CDC, because unlike a podcaster and a talk show host, he's the president of the United States. Which is the irony here. Because for a party that always claims the other guys are spreading misinformation, Democrats are the least informed about pandemic things.
But let's be honest. The White House segued to "vital health" just as an excuse to send a message to Big Tech. This is what Biden is expecting from them. Hopefully, other Americans see the message as well. Because today it's COVID. Tomorrow it's Biden's climate schemes. Then it's censoring posts about his border crisis. Then people who question his ignorance on guns. Then people who question his ignorance of math. Eventually, anyone who questions Biden.
This is who he is and this is how he's using the White House.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Trump BAN Upheld: Corporate TAKE OVER of America | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Jen Psaki Denies Biden Weighed In on Chauvin Verdict - Louder ... ›
- WH Called Out Over In-Person Learning for Migrants in CA - Louder ... ›
- Psaki Called Out on WH Hypocrisy: If POTUS Wants All-Star Game ... ›
- Psaki Offers Excuse for Biden's Now Infamous Zoom Call - Louder ... ›
- Jen Psaki Refuses to Say There's a Border Crisis - Louder With ... ›
- 'Roblox' Gamer Infiltrates White House Press Corps - Louder With ... ›
- Psaki Gets Called Out on Migrants Being Given Hotel Rooms ... ›
- Jen Psaki Challenged on Biden Putting Migrant Kids in Cages ... ›
- Psaki Challenged on CDC Pandering to Teachers' Union - Louder ... ›
- Biden's ATF Director to Admit: 'I Want to Ban the AR-15' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Responds to Gwen Berry - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Can't Name GOPer Who Wants to 'Defund the Police' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Challenged Over American Flag - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Refuses to Denounce 'Communism' in Cuba - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Goes Scorched-Earth on Democrats, 'Discredited' CDC - Louder With Crowder ›