'Roblox' Gamer Infiltrates White House Press Corps, Gets Jen Psaki to Answer Questions
Roblox is a popular video game where users create their own virtual reality. My niece has a pet dragon she is very proud of. You can do all sorts of wacky things. Including, it appears, infiltrating the White House press corps with some fake Twitter accounts and a lot of free time on your hands. Kacey Montagu is the chief political correspondent for the "White House News." Reporters asked questions on Kacey's behalf since she couldn't attend briefings due to COVID protocols. Kacey is also the former secretary of state of nUSA. Because Kacey is a FICTIONAL CHARACTER.
Montagu's White House moonlighting began as something to boast about in the online global gaming platform called ROBLOX, where users jokingly call themselves "Legos." Within that platform is a role-playing group called nUSA, where people from across the world engage in a mock U.S. government exercise. At one point, Montagu had adopted the role of Secretary of State but resigned from that job after — as they recalled — "the [nUSA] President went to war with some U.K. and I thought it was a pretty bad idea!"
The ease with which Kacey did this is both remarkable and disturbing. She created two Twitter accounts that have since been suspended: @WHschedule and @WHpoolreport. The accounts tweeted the schedule of the president, the vice president, and the two spouses. The accounts were so efficient that they "got attention from insiders" and were followed by multiple White House correspondents AND White House officials.
Kacey started communicating with reporters and even got some to ask questions on her behalf. Again, because she "couldn't be there." White House officials had even circled back to Montagu with more information. On Thursday, Montagu was able to plant a question with a Washington Blade reporter: "How involved is former President Obama and First Lady Obama in the Biden – Harris administration? Is President Biden seeking to bring back the often bipartisan portrait unveiling events at the White House?" It was asked of Jen Psaki. Psaki had been unknowingly answering the imposter's questions for weeks.
This was when the jig was up. POLITICO started investigating who this Kacey Montagu was. While Kacey didn't reveal who she was, she did reveal her motives:
"I love journalism, and I think the Press Corps is doing a pretty bad job at the moment, so I decided I would ensure some transparency and ask some questions me and some friends wanted the answer to."
There's no better conclusion to this story. Having the press corps and the White House infiltrated by a video game character with a Twitter account is bad enough. Scrape off the number of eggs on everyone's face, and you could make a ginormous frittata. But the fact that the person behind the fictional character did this because they think the press corps suck at their jobs? The only way it could get more perfect is after the media doxxes "Kacey," which you know they're going to do, and we find out "Kacey" is a 13-year-old with too much time on his or her hands.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
Crowder Defines 'Cancel Culture' Exactly... | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Trump is Not a Racist: Change My Mind - Louder With Crowder ›
- Donald Trump Unloads on Joe Biden's Border Crisis - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden's School Opening Guideline Leaves More Questions ... ›
- Biden Admin Considering Cash Transfer to Fix Border Crisis ... ›
- Reporter: Will Biden Change Rhetoric About Georgia Bill? - Louder ... ›
- WH Called Out Over In-Person Learning for Migrants in CA - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Uses Colorado to Officially Call for Gun Control - Louder ... ›
- WH Confirms Biden Planning Executive Orders on Gun Control ... ›
- Biden's White House Suddenly Firing People Who Smoked Pot Before ›
- Psaki Bomb: Press Secretary Attacks Republicans Critical Over Biden's Border Crisis - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jason Whitlock Goes There: White Liberals Are ACTUAL Bigots - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki REFUSES to Condemn Maxine Waters' Comments Allegedly Encouraging Riots - Louder With Crowder ›
- Psaki Offers Horrible Excuse for Biden's Now Infamous Zoom Call: 'He Was Sending a Message to the World ...' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Challenged on CDC Pandering to Anti-Science Teachers' Union, Reads Carefully Worded Response - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Defends Big Tech Censorship: 'More Needs to Be Done' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Responds to Gwen Berry - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Can't Name GOPer Who Wants to 'Defund the Police' - Louder With Crowder ›