Psaki Called Out on WH Hypocrisy: If POTUS Wants All-Star Game Out of Georgia, Why Not Olympics Out of China?
Georgia Governor Brian Kemp signed a voter integrity bill that President Joe Biden can't stop lying about. Most recently, he lied about it on ESPN. He even went so far as to encourage athletes who want Major League Baseball to move the All-Star Game out of Georgia. You know, because of the Peach State violating everyone's civil liberties over a bill its detractors most likely haven't actually read. But it raises the question: If Georgia should be penalized by losing a major sporting event, the 2022 Winter Olympics are scheduled to be held in Beijing. As in China. So when we're talking about human rights violations, you're up, Jen Psaki ...
.@RealClearNews's @PhilipWegmann asks Jen Psaki if the Biden White House is so adamant about having MLB move its All-Star Game from Georgia because of the voting law, why aren't they calling for a boycott of the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing?!
Psaki did NOT like this question. pic.twitter.com/1GbTxRsmhC
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) April 2, 2021
RCN's PHILIP WEGMANN: The president has voiced his support for the All-Star Game in Georgia. I'm wondering when we can expect a final determination from the president on the US participating in the Beijing Olympics. Given that he said the Chinese president doesn't have a Democratic bone in his body.
PSAKI: That's for the Olympic committee to weigh in on.
WEGMAN: But he weighed in on Major League Baseball.
PSAKI: He actually didn't.
WEGMAN: He actually did.
WEGMAN: Yes way,
PSAKI: Shut up, I hate you.
That's less an accurate transcript and more a dramatic interpretation of what I heard in my brain. Obviously, you know this after watching the video! But the bottom line is Psaki avoided an actual answer for the question.
You see, while what China does to the Uighur Muslims and the Taiwanese is bad, not to mention that whole coronavirus thingy, Biden can't score woke points speaking out against that. In Biden's own jumbled-up thinking, those are just cultural differences. Speaking out on the All-Star Game sends a more powerful message to activists in this country that, if you lie about a bill you don't like, Joe Biden has your back if he thinks it will help him politically.
It would be more helpful to Jen Psaki if reporters would just go along with it, instead of asking her difficult, yet extremely important, questions.
UPDATE: Five minutes after this was published, Major League Baseball bent the knee and is pulling the All-Star Game out of Georgia.
JUST IN: @MLB announces it'll move the All-Star Game and Draft out of Atlanta due to the state passing a new elections law last week. pic.twitter.com/rBVUQ6FMJG
— Ed O'Keefe (@edokeefe) April 2, 2021
Remarkable that misinformation about the GA elections bill led MLB to move the All Star Game out of Atlanta.
From automatic runners on second base in extras to this on the Manfred resume.
— Josh Kraushaar (@HotlineJosh) April 2, 2021
It's really not that remarkable. Or surprising.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Dementia Joe WALKS AWAY Mid-Question! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Tim Scott Hammers Dem Hypocrisy Using 'Racist' Filibuster - Louder ... ›
- White House Confirms: Joe Biden Planning Executive Orders to ... ›
- Morning Joe Blasts Joe Biden Over Teachers' Unions - Louder With ... ›
- WH Excuses Janet Yellen Being Paid by GameStop Firm - Louder ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: The TRUTH About Asian Hate Crimes! - Louder With ... ›
- Reporter: Did Biden Think Filibuster Was 'Jim Crow' in 2005 ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: Everything Wrong With Press Secretary Jen Psaki ... ›
- Psaki Gets Called Out on Migrants Being Given Hotel Rooms ... ›
- Jen Psaki Challenged on Biden Putting Migrant Kids in Cages ... ›
- WH Called Out Over In-Person Learning for Migrants in CA - Louder ... ›
- Senators Call for Revoking MLB’s Antitrust Status After Caving to Activists Over Georgia Voting Law - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gov. Kemp Makes Powerful Point About Cancel Culture, Unloads on Joe Biden and Stacey Abrams - Louder With Crowder ›
- Reporter Asks Psaki if Biden Will Keep Repeating Lies About Georgia Bill, Even After Called Out By WaPo - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Defends Kamala Harris Not Visiting the Border Yet: 'She Got a Snack' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Psaki Bomb: Press Secretary Attacks Republicans Critical Over Biden's Border Crisis - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki REFUSES to Condemn Maxine Waters' Comments Allegedly Encouraging Riots - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Denies Biden Weighed In on Chauvin Verdict After Biden Clearly Weighed In on Chauvin Verdict - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tyler Perry Tells Oscars to 'Refuse Hate,' Yet Called Georgia Voting Bill 'Jim Crow' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Psaki Offers Horrible Excuse for Biden's Now Infamous Zoom Call: 'He Was Sending a Message to the World ...' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Challenged on CDC Pandering to Anti-Science Teachers' Union, Reads Carefully Worded Response - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Defends Big Tech Censorship: 'More Needs to Be Done' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Black Business Leaders Speak Out Against Stacey Abrams - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: China's Infiltration of American Culture EXPOSED - Louder With Crowder ›
- China Strikes Again, This Time Censoring 'Friends' Reunion - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Responds to Gwen Berry - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Can't Name GOPer Who Wants to 'Defund the Police' - Louder With Crowder ›