Reporter Asks Psaki if Biden Will Keep Repeating Lies About Georgia Bill, Even After Called Out By WaPo
I have to hand it to the White House. When they dig in on a lie, they REALLY dig in on a lie. At today's press briefing, Peter Doocy brought up how even the Washington Post claims President Biden is making less than truthful claims about Georgia's voting bill. The question is simple. Will the White House admit Biden made a mistake and said something untrue — over and over again — or will they dig in their heels?
Jen Psaki chose heels.
BOOM: Peter Doocy points out the fact that even The Washington Post found President Biden's claims about the Georgia voting law to be factually inaccurate and asked if he'll change how he talks about it.
Psaki denies Biden has been lying, saying he'll continue to denounce it pic.twitter.com/eYGjkMmfEr
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) April 5, 2021
REPORTER: Even the Washington Post says that Joe Biden is lying about the Georgia bill. Face it. You're caught. Will the president keep lying about the Georgia bill?
Okay, that's not quite how it went. Psaki didn't answer the question. Only that the "fact-checkers" agree that it makes voting harder and that's what Biden is speaking out about. But that itself is a lie. Joe Biden SPECIFICALLY said that the bill reduced when people can vote, and that's the specific point Washington Post says is bullcookies. Biden also said that the bill bans people from handing out water. That also fudges facts. Biden also keeps comparing it to Jim Crow without ever being challenged on it.
So message received from the White House that it's lies and racial division from here on out!
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE! Biden Prepares for First Press Conference! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Morning Joe Blasts Joe Biden Over Teachers' Unions - Louder With ... ›
- Senators Call for Revoking MLB's Antitrust Status After Caving to ... ›
- White House Confirms: Joe Biden Planning Executive Orders to ... ›
- Tim Scott Hammers Dem Hypocrisy Using 'Racist' Filibuster - Louder ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: The TRUTH About Asian Hate Crimes! - Louder With ... ›
- Psaki Called Out on WH Hypocrisy: If POTUS Wants All-Star Game ... ›
- Reporter: Did Biden Think Filibuster Was 'Jim Crow' in 2005 ... ›
- WH Called Out Over In-Person Learning for Migrants in CA - Louder ... ›
- Psaki Gets Called Out on Migrants Being Given Hotel Rooms ... ›
- GA Legislator Introduces 'Joe Biden Jim Crow on Steroids Voting Act' in Response to Lies - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Defends Kamala Harris Not Visiting the Border Yet: 'She Got a Snack' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Most Horrifying From Biden Anti-Gun Speech: 'No Constitutional Amendment is Absolute' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Eyes EXPANDING Supreme Court, Announces Commission to 'Study' It - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden's Insane Tax Hike Will Cost Americans One Million Jobs: Study - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'Roblox' Gamer Infiltrates White House Press Corps, Gets Jen Psaki to Answer Questions - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'Roblox' Gamer Infiltrates White House Press Corps - Louder With Crowder ›
- Psaki Bomb: Press Secretary Attacks Republicans Critical Over Biden's Border Crisis - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki REFUSES to Condemn Maxine Waters' Comments Allegedly Encouraging Riots - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Denies Biden Weighed In on Chauvin Verdict After Biden Clearly Weighed In on Chauvin Verdict - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tyler Perry Tells Oscars to 'Refuse Hate,' Yet Called Georgia Voting Bill 'Jim Crow' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Challenged on CDC Pandering to Anti-Science Teachers' Union, Reads Carefully Worded Response - Louder With Crowder ›
- WaPo Reporter Shows Internet How to Make Chicada Tacos - Louder With Crowder ›