Delta CEO Attacked Georgia's Voter Integrity Bill, so Georgia House Votes to Eliminate Delta's Tax Breaks
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Georgia passed a voter integrity bill that liberal activists can't stop lying about. The Liberal Activist in Chief was even lying about it on ESPN last night. And got called out again for lying about it. These same activists bullied Delta CEO Ed Bastian into denouncing a bill he claimed "makes it harder for Georgians to vote" and doesn't line up with Delta's "values." We'll get to those comments in a minute, because Bastian has bigger problems. The House just voted to remove the company's tax breaks.
Republicans in Georgia's House of Representatives voted to revoke Delta's tax break, which is worth tens of millions of dollars a year. The move was in response to CEO Ed Bastian condemning Georgia's controversial voting bill, who described it as "unacceptable" and not matching "Delta's values."
A number of prominent Georgia-based companies condemned the law after pressure grew from activists to boycott them for not taking stronger stances against the law.
The Senate has adjourned, so the law is dead for now. But good for the Georgia House, because if companies want to pick a side to pander to politically, they need to learn there are consequences on both sides. One one side, the consequences are CNN and Twitter being mean to you. On the other side, you lose millions and millions of dollars. Now speak out on a bill that you never read.
See, that's the thing. If Ed Bastian had an actual concern over the new voter integrity laws, that would be one thing. But that would require him knowing what he was talking about. The bill actually EXPANDS the window when people can vote. So Bastian's claim it "makes it harder for Georgians to vote" is bupkiss. He may have been alluding to the bill making it necessary to show voter ID to vote absentee. Having to show ID to vote is regularly derided by leftists as "racist." Do you know what else you need to show ID to do? Fly Delta.
Any calls for boycotts require you to beleive that anyone is actually going to boycott. This is a hunch, but most Americans choose their airline based on whichever one is cheaper and gets them there in one stop. If that's Delta, there isn't an Antifa douche in Brooklyn who isn't taking the cheaper flight.
Activists are lying about the bill. Some of them are even relying on the tried and true Democrat tactic of accusing anyone who disagrees with them as racist. Any company that makes a virtue-signaling statement like Bastian's is basing it on the activist lies and NOT actually knowing what they're talking about. Doing so almost cost Delta tens of million of dollars.
Why The Left Doesn't Get NUANCE And Blames Objects! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Don Jr. Shares Funny Video of Biden Falling That The Media Thinks ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: New Michigan Voter Data I Stumbled Across ... ›
- William Bradley, in Michigan, born in 1902, died 1984. - Louder With ... ›
- DOMINION SYSTEMS ELECTION FRAUD? Everything We Know ... ›
- Project Veritas Newest Video Exposes ALARMING Voter Fraud to ... ›
- OPINION: No, You Cannot be a "Pro-Choice" Christian - Louder With ... ›
- Army Lowers Physical Standards for Lady Infantrymen. Most STILL ... ›
- Top 10 Best "Epstein Didn't Kill Himself" Memes - Louder With ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: Crowder vs. YouTube: Time to Fight Like Hell ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Drops Another Cinematic Action Adventure to ... ›
- Senators Call for Revoking MLB’s Antitrust Status After Caving to Activists Over Georgia Voting Law - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gov. Kemp Makes Powerful Point About Cancel Culture, Unloads on Joe Biden and Stacey Abrams - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tyler Perry Tells Oscars to 'Refuse Hate,' Yet Called Georgia Voting Bill 'Jim Crow' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Black Business Leaders Speak Out Against Stacey Abrams - Louder With Crowder ›
- Texas State Senate Passes Voter Integrity Bill - Louder With Crowder ›
- OPINION: No, You Cannot be a "Pro-Choice" Christian - Louder With Crowder ›