SHOW NOTES: Everything Wrong With Jen Psaki, Biden's Press Secretary
Steven Crowder lays out everything you need to know about Joe Biden's new press secretary. Also, no Republicans voted for the COVID relief. Crowder explains why that's a good thing. And what was up with that Mike Lindell appearance on Newsmax?
Jen Psaki: Everything Wrong With Biden's Press Secretary | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT JEN PSAKI
- Jen Psaki began her first day as press secretary telling us she's bringing transparency back to the government.
- She called Trump's travel ban on countries with high levels of terrorism a "Muslim ban" rooted in "xenophobia." SOURCE: YouTube
- TRUTH: The 7 countries were identified by the Obama-Biden administration. SOURCE: DHS
- Psaki has a history of lying to the American people.
- In 2013, Psaki, then the State Department spokeswoman, was at the center of a scandal involving manipulated press briefing footage. SOURCE: CNN
- Psaki blamed the CIA for the blaming Benghazi on YouTube video. Emails revealed that changes to the talking points were made by the State Department. SOURCE: ABC
- She was deputy press secretary for John Kerry's (current Climate Czar) 2004 presidential campaign, the State Department Spokeswoman, and Press Secretary for Obama.
- Psaki briefly left the Obama administration in 2011 to become the senior vice president and managing director at Global Strategy group, a research firm whose clients include Google, Facebook, Twitter, General Motors, and Microsoft.
- Psaki also worked for WestExec, the consulting firm founded by four ex-Obama officials that increased current Secretary of State Anthony Blinken's bank account by $1.2 million. SOURCE: New York Times
- She was a CNN political contributor from 2017-2020. SOURCE: CNN
- She thinks Russia stole the 2016 election. SOURCE: Twitter
- She tweeted that the Hunter Biden story was Russian disinformation. SOURCE: Twitter
- She tweeted her support for abortion and birth control, including an article from Stephanie Psaki, Senior Associate and Director of Population Council's GIRL research. SOURCE: Twitter
REASONS NO ONE SHOULD SUPPORT JOE BIDEN'S STIMULUS BILL
- It established an "education campaign" to address "vaccine hesitancy." They planned to deploy Kamala to convince minorities to take the vaccine. SOURCE: Politico
- It included a $15 minimum wage. The Congressional Budget Office said a $15 minimum wage could result in 3.7 million jobs lost. SOURCES: CNN, Congressional Budget Office
- It awarded public universities and private "minority-serving institutions" $35 billion while small businesses were only given $15 billion. SOURCE: Inside Higher ED
- Joe Biden Compares Republicans to Nazis, and CNN's 'Fact ... ›
- Man Breaks Down After Losing Job Thanks to Biden's Executive Order ›
- Someone Animated Joe Biden's Bizarre "Hairy Legs" Speech and ... ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Slips, Calls It the "Biden-Harris" Administration - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Asked a Reporter if He Does Cocaine - Louder With ... ›
- Emails Show Hunter Biden Introduced Businessman to Joe Biden ... ›
- Joe Biden:Shut Down the Country If "Scientists" Say So - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Calls Joe Biden a Dictator Back in October - Louder With ... ›
- Did Nancy Pelosi Buy Stock to Profit Off Joe Biden's EOs? - Louder ... ›
- Jen Psaki Challenged on Biden Putting Migrant Kids in Cages, Claims They Aren't Cages - Louder With Crowder ›