Joe Biden Compares Republicans to Nazis, and CNN's 'Fact' Checker Thinks You're an Idiot
Anyone who uses the words "Biden" and "unity" in the same sentence can kiss my patootie. The line forms to the right and please respect social distancing guidelines. Some of us looked at the events of January 6th and concluded we as a country need to ask ourselves hard questions. President-elect Biden saw what happened and felt pouring racially charged gasoline over an already enflamed situation was the way to go. Then of course came the Nazi comparisons. Because when a country needs to unify, having its next leader call opponents Nazis is the way to go.
Joe Biden likens Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley to Joseph Goebbels youtu.be
I think the American people have a good clear look at who they are. They're part of the "big lie."
Let's set aside the clear signs of senility and dementia where he couldn't get his numbers straight. The "big lie" is a reference to Hitler's BFF Joseph Goebbels. The head Nazi propagandist in charge. When you use him as an example - AS BIDEN HAS DONE BEFORE - only a nincompoop doesn't understand what you're saying. This brings us to CNN "fact" checker Daniel Dale.
Ted Cruz wasn't happy about being called a Nazi, as you could imagine. According to Dale, Cruz shouldn't be upset. Because Biden didn't call him a literal Nazi.
Biden did not call his opponents literal Nazis. He invoked the concept of “the big lie," spoke about how Nazi propaganda chief Goebbels used it, and said Trump and “acolytes" like Cruz and Hawley have now done a “big lie" of their own regarding the election. https://t.co/a1wpJz6Sm2
— Daniel Dale (@ddale8) January 9, 2021
On a related note, Donald Trump didn't literally call for an insurrection against the US Capitol. Neither Ted Cruz nor Josh Hawley literally poured gasoline over Nancy Pelosi and lit a match. Yet, Dale's colleagues in the Democrat party keep calling them arsonists. Traitors too. Even though none of them led a military coup against anyone. I never heard CNN's
resident propagandist "fact" checker correcting his colleagues in the Democrat Party.
Joe Biden's message was loud and clear. It was clear because he used the example before. It was clear because his party calls anyone who disagrees with them about anything Nazis and fascists. However, Joe Biden is a Democrat. That means for the next four years, "speaking truth to power" becomes "what Joe Biden meant to say was...."
BIBLE STORIES: The Complete 2020 Saga | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Joe Biden Claims 250,000 Will Die of COVID This Month - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Sounds Easily Confused After Speaking w/ Governors ... ›
- Joe Biden:Shut Down the Country If "Scientists" Say So - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Slips, Calls It the "Biden-Harris" Administration - Louder ... ›
- Someone Animated Joe Biden's Bizarre "Hairy Legs" Speech and ... ›
- Joe Biden's Christmas Message: Forget the Vaccine, Our Darkest ... ›
- Every gun owner needs to hear this before heading to the polls ... ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- President-Elect Joe Biden: 'If It Were Black Lives Matter Protesting ... ›
- Emails Show Hunter Biden Introduced Businessman to Joe Biden ... ›
- Laid-Off Keystone XL Worker Speaks Out Against Joe Biden's Job-Killing Executive Order - Louder With Crowder ›