Jen Psaki Denies Biden Weighed In on Chauvin Verdict After Biden Clearly Weighed In on Chauvin Verdict
Judge Peter Cahill on Monday addressed crazy Maxine Waters' demand for a first-degree murder conviction or else. Judge Cahill found the comments unhelpful and added: "I wish elected officials would stop talking about this case. ... Their failure to do so I think is abhorrent." But Waters is just a 217-year-old congresswoman. I wonder what the judge would think of our 217-year-old president weighing in on the case before there was a conviction. Which is what Joe Biden did today. But if you ask Jen Psaki, she says "nuh-uh."
Jen Psaki reiterated Pres. Biden's comments on the Chauvin trial and said he'll have more to say after the verdict is delivered pic.twitter.com/SIvaLXc5V6
— NowThis (@nowthisnews) April 20, 2021
REPORTER: The president has talked about the importance of an independent judiciary. Why is it appropriate for him to weigh in on the verdict, even though the jury is sequestered?
PSAKI: He totes didn't do that.
He totes did.
Pres. Biden on the Chauvin trial:
"I'm praying the verdict is the right verdict. The evidence is overwhelming in my view." pic.twitter.com/NNqozvOrN6
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) April 20, 2021
Pro-Biden media outlets are even running with headlines Biden 'praying' for Chauvin conviction; evidence 'overwhelming':
While he did not explicitly use the words "guilty" or "evidence," there was no mistaking the president's meaning.
No mistaking the president's meaning. Also, the idea that Biden has been "closely following" the case my right butt cheek. Having someone read what a staffer printed out from Vox while he has his afternoon tapioca doesn't count as "closely following." If he were closely following. If he were closely following the case, meaning watching the case instead of watching the news report on the case, there is more than enough to utter the words "reasonable doubt." Whether or not the twelve people see it that way, the jury is still out. And I swear that pun was unintentional.
But let's say the jury doesn't deliver the "right" verdict. Let's say Chauvin being beaten to death for the enjoyment of Biden supporters isn't what happens. What happens if the chaos all sides are expecting is worse than expected? The president of the United States has already admitted his mind is made up. Will he honor the jury verdict? Rhetorical question.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
Crowder: Voter ID Is NOT Racist! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Morning Joe Blasts Joe Biden Over Teachers' Unions - Louder With ... ›
- Reporter: Will Biden Change Rhetoric About Georgia Bill? - Louder ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: The TRUTH About Asian Hate Crimes! - Louder With ... ›
- Psaki Called Out on WH Hypocrisy: If POTUS Wants All-Star Game ... ›
- Jen Psaki Refuses to Say There's a Border Crisis - Louder With ... ›
- Psaki Bomb: Press Secretary Attacks Republicans Critical Over ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: Everything Wrong With Press Secretary Jen Psaki ... ›
- Jen Psaki Challenged on Biden Putting Migrant Kids in Cages ... ›
- Jen Psaki Defends Kamala Harris Not Visiting the Border Yet ... ›
- Jen Psaki REFUSES to Maxine Waters' Comments About Riots ... ›
- Joe Biden Warns July Fourth May Be Canceled if Americans Don't Do What They're Told - Louder With Crowder ›
- Climate Activists Claim Biden Isn't Extreme Enough, Dump Cow Poop Outside White House - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden to Propose DOUBLING Capital Gains Taxes on Investors - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Masks Up for Zoom Call with 16 Other World Leaders. He's the Only One. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Psaki Offers Horrible Excuse for Biden's Now Infamous Zoom Call: 'He Was Sending a Message to the World ...' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Challenged on CDC Pandering to Anti-Science Teachers' Union, Reads Carefully Worded Response - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Defends Big Tech Censorship: 'More Needs to Be Done' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Responds to Gwen Berry - Louder With Crowder ›