SHOW NOTES: Is Hunter Biden Using the N-Word Racist?
You won't BELIEVE what Hunter Biden's text messages say. Okay, maybe you will, since racism runs in the family. We also take a deep dive into Canada's new government censorship law. And a New York Times reporter is "disturbed" by seeing the American flag. Guess what she can do with herself ...
Is Hunter Biden using the N-Word Racist? | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
COMPARE CAPITOL RIOT TO BLM RIOTS
- The Democrats wanted a 9/11-style commission, but a few weeks ago, Republicans used the filibuster to block the commission. SOURCE: CBS
- There was over $2 billion in property damage during the Black Lives Matter riots. SOURCE: Axios
- The BLM Riots also caused over 1,000 officer casualties.
- Compared to the Capitol:
- The ONLY person to be killed during the riots was Ashli Babbit.
- The other four, including Officer Sicknick, died of natural causes. SOURCES: USA Today, Washington Post
- It was just reported this week that the Capitol riot actually caused $1.5M in property damage, compared to the originally reported $30M. SOURCES: Washington Post, NPR
HUNTER BIDEN SAID THE N-WORD
- The mainstream and liberal media frequently accused Donald Trump Jr. of racism. SOURCES: Twitter, Twitter, Mother Jones, CNN
- Yesterday, Daily Mail reported Hunter Biden said the n-word multiple times in texts to his white lawyer, George Messires. SOURCE: Daily Mail
CANADA'S HATE SPEECH LAW
- On Monday, Canadian Liberals voted to limit debate on their controversial online censorship Bill C-10. SOURCE: National Post
- Conservatives, the New Democratic Party, and the Green Party opposed this motion because of an amendment that gives the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission regulatory authority over social media posts.
- Trudeau responded to his Conservative critics by accusing them of pushing "tin foil hat." SOURCE: Reclaim the Net
- Freedom of speech doesn't exist in Canada. The language of the proposed bill is based on a Supreme Court case in Canada that declared a pastor speaking out against same-sex marriage was "hate speech." The Court ruled, "Truthful statements can be presented in a manner that would meet the definition of hate speech, and not all truthful statements must be free from restriction." SOURCES: Reclaim the Net, SCC
- When the left says "Corporations aren't the government! They can't censor," they're wrong because these entities are given regulatory protections of being a public utility. SOURCE: Cornell Law
- Government can still use hate speech laws like Canada's to effectively censor its own citizens online with the help of big tech companies. SOURCE: Reuters
- In 2019, Chinese authorities ordered media to delete any social media posts related to the protests, as well as the phrase, "Let's Go Hong Kong." SOURCE: LATimes
- The Chinese music platform QQ banned the Les Mis song, "Do You Hear the People Sing?" SOURCE: Economist
- And the Chinese government used Twitter and Facebook to spread propaganda alleging the protests were perpetrated by "thugs" and funded by the CIA. SOURCE: NPR
- As well as allow them to personally fine, prosecute, and order the censorship of the citizens themselves just because of what they've done on the platform, which exerts more pressure on both the citizen AND the platform.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
- Joe Biden's School Opening Guideline Leaves More Questions ... ›
- Biden: Paying People Not to Work ISN'T Why They Aren't - Louder ... ›
- Biden Supporter Charges at Trump Supporter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Confuses the Military Death Toll for COVID. - Louder With ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: Everything Wrong With Press Secretary Jen Psaki ... ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: Biden Admin's EXTREME Transgender 'Health Care ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: GUN CONTROL IS HERE! Biden's Agenda Gets ... ›
- DEVELOPING: Alleged Hunter Biden laptop subpoenaed in FBI ... ›
- EXCLUSIVE: Giuliani tells Steven Crowder he has proof Hunter ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: Biden's Gun Ban Is Ineffective and Here's WHY - Louder With Crowder ›