Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
CALIFORNIA ASSAULT WEAPONS AND BIDEN'S ATF
June 10, 2021
SHOW NOTES: Biden's Gun Ban Is Ineffective and Here's WHY
Don't let the media LIE to you. Joe Biden is coming after your guns, and we explain how. Speaking of media lies, they were busted LYING about Donald Trump again, and it will infuriate you. We also take a look at how everything Fauci got wrong about COVID is similar to everything he got wrong about AIDS. And what is BlackRock? You're going to want to know ...
Biden's Gun Ban Is Ineffective and Here's WHY | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
CALIFORNIA ASSAULT WEAPONS AND BIDEN'S ATF
- Last week, California judge Roger T. Benitez overturned the state's three-decade assault weapons ban. SOURCE: New York Times
- Benitez wrote, "Government is not free to impose its own new policy choices on American citizens where constitutional rights are concerned." SOURCE: CA.Gov
- The percentage of assault rifles used in mass shootings since the 1989 ban has remained about the same.
- Despite the ban, California still has "185,569" registered assault weapons in the state.
- And 81% of homicides were carried out by handguns.
- Joe Biden's ATF proposed a new gun law on Monday. SOURCE: ATF
- The proposed law would amend the definition of "rifle" to include "any weapon with a rifled barrel and equipped with an attached 'stabilizing brace' that has objective design features and characteristics that indicate that the firearm is designed to be fired from the shoulder."
- As well as, "Set forth a worksheet 'Factoring Criteria for Rifled Barrel Weapons with Accessories commonly referred to as 'Stabilizing Braces,'" [...] to aid the firearms industry and public in understanding the criteria that ATF considers when evaluating firearm samples that are submitted with an attached 'stabilizing brace'"
- The full proposal seems to point toward national registration or even confiscation. SOURCE: ATF (Page 43)
- "In order to comply with the provisions of the NFA, current unlicensed possessors of a firearm equipped with a 'stabilizing brace' and a barrel length of less than 16 inches [...] would need to take one of the following actions:"
- "Destroy the firearm"
- "Turn the firearm into your local ATF office."
- "Complete and submit an Application to Make and Register a Firearm, ATF Form 1 ("Form 1"). As part of the submission, the $200 tax payment is required with the application."
FAUCI AND AIDS
- In 1983, Fauci predicted there'd be between 800,000 and 2,000,000 deaths by 1993, but deaths from AIDS in the U.S. as of 2020 are fewer than 700,000. SOURCES: New York Times, Kaiser Family Foundation
- Fauci published a paper in 1983, but contradicted himself just two months later in the Baltimore Sun. SOURCES: Jama, AEIR
- Dr. Arye Rubenstein from the Departments of Pediatrics and Microbiology and Immunology, Division of Clinical Allergy and Immunology, also published a paper in 1983 on HIV in children. SOURCE: JAMA
- In his 1987 book "And the Band Played On," Randy Shilts wrote about the conflict between Fauci and Rubsentein. SOURCE: EconLib
- "Arye Rubinstein was astounded that Anthony Fauci could be so stupid as to say that household contact might have anything to do with spreading AIDS. Rubinstein had never been a great admirer of New Jersey's Dr. Oleske; they had antithetical views of AIDS in children."
- "To Rubinstein, the mode of transmission was fairly obvious and fit quite well with existing epidemiological data on AIDS. The mother obviously infected the child in her womb. The fetus and parent shared blood as surely as an intravenous drug user, hemophiliac, or blood transfusion recipient. The fact that none of the infants in Oleske's study were over one year old reinforced this notion."
- "… Upon investigation, Rubinstein learned that Anthony Fauci had not bothered to read his paper."
- In 1987, Fauci told journalist George Will that 10% of AIDS cases would be heterosexuals by 1991. SOURCE: Michael Fumento
- In 2005, FOIA requests revealed patients who took part in NIH trials had no idea that the scientists received $8.9M in royalty payments and could benefit financially from pharmaceutical companies. SOURCE: PubMed
- Fauci, who was the head of the NIH then, received compensation for the development of interleukin 2 as a treatment for HIV/AIDS.
- He claimed he was required by law to put his name on the patent for the development of interleukin 2 and was troubled by the conflict of interest.
- The same number of people have it now as had it back then: about 1 million.
- BlackRock buying houses from people at 20%-50% above the asking price. SOURCES: Twitter, OilPrice.com
- Biden admin is CRAWLING with BlackRock connections. SOURCE: Business Insider
- CEO of BlackRock, Rick Rieder, very enthusiastically supported Biden's corporate tax hikes. SOURCE: CNN
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
From Your Site Articles
- Joe Biden Forgot the Name of the Coronavirus - Louder With Crowder ›
- GA Legislator Introduces 'Joe Biden Jim Crow Voting Act' - Louder ... ›
- Meet Joe Biden's ATF Head: He Wants You to Register Your Rifles ... ›
- Biden Will Bring Back Trump Immigration Policy - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Invents New Number: A Trillion Million Billion - Louder ... ›
- Americans Oppose Joe Biden on Immigration, Guns by Huge Margin ... ›
- Joe Biden Panics, Can't Find Mask After Outdoor Speech - Louder ... ›
- Donald Trump Nails Joe Biden for Ukraine Lie with Nickelback ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: Is Hunter Biden Using the N-Word Racist? - Louder ... ›
- Biden's Anti-Gun Law Could Affect 40 Million HANDGUN Owners ... ›