Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 07, 2021
Jobs Report: Joe Biden Thinks Paying People Not to Work ISN'T Why They Aren't Working
I want to put today's jobs report in perspective. Donald Trump had tremendous job growth and even led a post-pandemic economic recovery. But Trump was a jerk on Twitter, so people voted for Joe Biden. And today, Biden missed analysts' jobs goals by 75%. They were expecting over a million new jobs, yet only got 266,000. For those of you old enough to have still been taught math (before leftists deemed math racist), 266,000 is LESS THAN 1,000,000.
One might be inclined to believe missing the goal so badly is because of Biden's stimulus plan. One of the provisions increased unemployment aid to the point where people are paid more mooching off the government than they would be holding a job down like a useful member of society. Struggling businesses are struggling to find people to work and therefore struggling more. One might, mayhaps, think THAT might have something to do with today's horrible unemployment rate. But Joe Biden and his administration would like to assure you that it is NOT that. Or in any way their fault.
Yellen admits that "it's clear there are people who are not ready and able to go back into the labor force," but insists that increased unemployment benefits is not "really a factor that's making a difference" in keeping people from wanting to return to work. pic.twitter.com/zFRk8hGLIZ
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) May 7, 2021
Great question from NBC's @KellyO about unemployment benefits affecting today's jobs report.
O'DONNELL: "Do you believe enhanced unemployment benefits had any effect on diminishing a return to work in some categories? "
BIDEN: "No, nothing measurable." pic.twitter.com/XAOClMMlud
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) May 7, 2021
Actually, you pudding-brained old fart, today's jobs numbers were very measurable. As was this statement from Sen. Ben Sasse.
We should be clear about the policy failure at work here: There are 7,400,000 jobs open in the US -- but fewer than 300,000 people found new work last month. Why? This tragedy is what happens when Washingon know-it-all's decide to pretend they're generous by paying more for unemployment than for work.
Could this just be an outlier? I guess it could. The problem with wildin' out over anyone's jobs report is that it can go in the other direction the next month. Everyone finds themselves having the exact opposite opinion as they did the month before. But everything I'm reading from the people who control Biden is how the real problem is that the government hasn't spent enough money. We need a MORE BETTER BIGGER stimulus! Inflation, math, and any actual results be damned!
Our government is run by nincompoops.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
Donald Trump Jr: How The CORRUPT Media IGNORED Hunter Biden | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Joe Biden's School Opening Guideline Leaves More Questions ... ›
- Donald Trump Unloads on Joe Biden's Border Crisis - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Gets Really Confused Trying to Talk About Obama and ... ›
- Joe Biden Forgot the Name of the Coronavirus - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Latest Climate Scheme Might Mean Giving Up Burgers ... ›
- Joe Biden Panics, Can't Find Mask After Outdoor Speech - Louder ... ›
- GA Legislator Introduces 'Joe Biden Jim Crow Voting Act' - Louder ... ›
- Meet Joe Biden's ATF Head: He Wants You to Register Your Rifles ... ›
- Americans Oppose Joe Biden on Immigration, Guns by Huge Margin ... ›
- A Maryland billboard is causing a commotion. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden DHS Has a Plan to Protect Kids from 'Misinformation' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Russell Brand: Big Tech, Media 'Conspired' to Elect Biden - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: Is Hunter Biden Using the N-Word Racist? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Man Sings Song About Post-Pandemic Hell - Louder With Crowder ›
- More Americans Admit Having to Skip Meals Over Costs - Louder With Crowder ›
- ATF agent arrested by local cops, immediately starts crying - Louder With Crowder ›