Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 29, 2021
Did Nancy Pelosi Buy Stock to Profit Off Joe Biden's Executive Orders?
Fewer politicians exemplify "rules for thee but not for me" more than Nancy Pelosi. Yes, that's a matter of opinion. One I'm sure the people working at Facebook who decide if you get to see this post will disagree with. If you look at GetYourHairDidGate alone, where the speaker of the House attacked a struggling small business owner, I feel my opinion is sufficiently validated.
There's also now the question of Pelosi's finances. I of course am not making any claims on my own. I'm merely sharing some blurbs from a Yahoo Finance article I found interesting. These are words written by an unbiased financial reporter. Now if YOU read further and wonder how Nancy Pelosi would respond if this involved someone who wasn't Nancy Pelosi, that's a decision for YOU to make. I would never tell you to do that.
Speaker of the House and California Rep. Nancy Pelosi purchased 25 call options of Tesla Inc. The purchases could have been done by Pelosi or her husband Paul, who runs a venture capital firm. Tesla shares have risen from $640.34 at the time the calls were purchased to over $890 today. The call options were valued at $1.12 million as of Monday.
Interesting. Totally unrelated, President Biden signed a bunch of executive orders shortly after. EOs that, theoretically, could affect Nancy Pelosi's (or Mr. Nancy Pelosi's) finances.
Biden's push for electric vehicles, which could include lifting the cap on sales, would give buyers tax credits again and is advantageous for Tesla. The president has also suggested a possible cash-for-clunkers program that could incentivize customers for trading in used vehicles towards the purchase of an electric vehicle.
It will now be Nancy Pelosi's job to push legislation that supports the President's "clean" energy agenda. Legislation that Nancy Pelosi, allegedly, can make a lot of money from. Much more than a bunch of Reddit bros made off of GameStop stock. At least maybe, allegedly, in theory.
Rhetorical exit question: Does this sound like a conflict of interest to you?
Time for an Explanation...youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- WATCH: Ted Cruz Says Nancy Pelosi Doesn't Want Trump to ... ›
- Owner of Nancy Pelosi's Salon Speaks Out - Louder With Crowder ›
- Nancy Pelosi in 2014: Don't Politicize Child Detention Centers ... ›
- Nancy Pelosi Produces Chart on House "Popular Vote" - Louder ... ›
- Nancy Pelosi CAUGHT breaking quarantine while scolding Trump ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw ANNIHILATES Nancy Pelosi for Four Minutes Straight ›
- Nancy Pelosi Short Circuits Over Trump's Historic Low ... ›
- Is Nancy Pelosi Speaking to Her Imaginary Friend at the SOTU ... ›
- Nancy Pelosi Thinks We Should Read #RyanCare Before Passing ... ›
- Nancy Pelosi: "Constitution Doesn't Say You Can't Yell 'Wolf' in a ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: WAR!! WALL STREET vs. MAIN STREET! ›
- Self-Professed "Dummy" Questions Our Political Elite - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: Everything Wrong With Press Secretary Jen Psaki - Louder With Crowder ›
- Nancy Pelosi Interrupts Press Conference Over Impeachment - Louder With Crowder ›