SHOW NOTES: WAR!! WALL STREET vs. MAIN STREET!
Crowder is BACK! We're hitting the ground sprinting, covering the truth about Joe Biden and how voters are starting to wake up; Steven shares his list of "Republicans' who are dead to him, and a major lawsuit is announced...
WAR!! WALL STREET vs. MAIN STREET! | Louder with Crowder www.youtube.com
JOE BIDEN IS THE SWAMP
- Biden's Policies
- Biden halted the Keystone Pipeline. SOURCE: FOXNews
- The United Association of Union Plumbers and Pipe-fitters endorsed Biden for President. SOURCE: Union Website
- Halting the Keystone will kill an estimated 11,000 construction jobs and a minimum of $2.2B in lost wages. SOURCES: White House, FORBES, Washington Times
- Biden rejoined the WHO & the Paris Climate Accord. He wants to rejoin the Iran Nuclear Deal next. SOURCES: USA Today, NY Times, White House
- He included non-citizens in the census and apportionment of congressional seats. SOURCE: The White House
- Illegal immigrants cost American taxpayers $116 billion per year. SOURCE: FAIR
- Biden halted funds to the wall as a migrant caravan marched toward the United States. SOURCE: YOUTUBE
- Biden's Cabinet
- Biden appointed a new Secretary of the Treasury, Janet Yellen, who made $7.2M in Wall Street speaking fees, including $810K from the hedge fund Citadel, a major business partner of Robinhood which famously banned people from trading Gamestop stock. SOURCE: Politico, The Daily Caller, WaPo
- The new "climate czar" is former Obama Secretary of State John Kerry, who brokered the Iran Nuclear Deal. SOURCE: The Hill
- The new Secretary of State, Anthony Blinken, founded the consulting firm WestExec who formerly employed the new Press Secretary Jen Psaki, CIA Deputy Director David Cohen, and Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines. SOURCE: NYTimes
- WestExec's clients included Microsoft, Facebook, AT&T, Bank of America, and Boeing. SOURCE: Politico
- Wall Street backed Biden to Trump $76M to $18M, and 95% of donations from Big Tech employees went to Biden. SOURCES: WIRED, The Hill
REPUBLICANS WHO ARE DEAD TO STEVEN
- Mitch McConnell
- He blamed Trump for the violence at the Capitol. SOURCE: YouTube
- He blocked the Graham-Cassidy bill, which would restrict using insurance to cover abortions and Planned Parenthood visits. SOURCES: Vox, Business Insider
- He promised more transparency in the senate and then crafted an important omnibus bill behind closed doors. SOURCE: Washington Examiner
- He failed to make reforms to Section 230 as the majority leader.
- Gov. Brian Kemp
- The Georgia governor acknowledged voting irregularities and "concerns."
- He certified the results anyway. SOURCE: YOUTUBE
- John Roberts, Clarence Thomas, Amy Coney Barrett, Samuel Alito, Brett Kavanaugh, and Neil Gorsuch
- SCOTUS refused to hear the Texas case over voter fraud. SOURCE: Supreme Court
- This case had original jurisdiction, meaning SCOTUS was its only recourse.
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Joe Biden:Shut Down the Country If "Scientists" Say So - Louder ... ›
- Laid-Off Keystone XL Worker Speaks Out Against Joe Biden's Job ... ›
- Joe Biden Compares Republicans to Nazis, and CNN's 'Fact ... ›
- Joe Biden Asked a Reporter if He Does Cocaine - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Slips, Calls It the "Biden-Harris" Administration - Louder ... ›
- Someone Animated Joe Biden's Bizarre "Hairy Legs" Speech and ... ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Emails Show Hunter Biden Introduced Businessman to Joe Biden ... ›
- Joe Biden Calls Joe Biden a Dictator Back in October - Louder With ... ›
- Did Nancy Pelosi Buy Stock to Profit Off Joe Biden's EOs? - Louder ... ›