Reporter Nails Psaki: Did Joe Biden Think Filibuster Was 'Jim Crow Era' When Supporting It in 2005?
My favorite part of Joe Biden's press conference was when a reporter asked him if he thought the filibuster was Jim Crowy. Biden answered with a resounding "yes." Then when the reporter logically followed up with "if you really feel that way, why not abolish it now?" it caught him off guard. There was an awkward silence, because he only knew the "imply opponents are racist" answer. He wasn't expecting a follow-up!
The truth of the matter is Democrats only seem to think things are racist when they're not the ones doing it. Fox News' Peter Doocy had a perfect example. Did Senator Joe Biden think the filibuster was racist when Senator Joe Biden supported the filibuster?
BOOM: Fox's Peter Doocy just read to Jen Psaki the 2005 comments from Joe Biden in support of the filibuster and then asked if that meant Biden was supporting "the legacy of the Jim Crow era." pic.twitter.com/VjHfoZMO4n
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) March 26, 2021
PETER DOOCY: The president said he thinks the filibuster is a legacy of the Jim Crow era. Did he think that it was a legacy of the Jim Crow era in 2005, when he defended the filibuster and said "altering Senate rules to help one political fight or another could become standard operating procedure, which in my view would be disastrous"?
JEN PSAKI: This is why no one called on your yesterday, Doocy. Or should I call you DOUCHEY? Get it? Because I think you're a douche.
I would have followed up with a more recent example. Was it a legacy of the Jim Crow era when Democrats filibustered Sen. Tim Scott's police reform bill in 2020? There is an argument to be made that Democrats calling Scott's office and shouting death threats and racial slurs at him was a legacy of the Jim Crow era. But what about the white Democrats who filibustered Sen. Scott's bill? Inquiring minds want to know!
Inquiring mind unfortunately are most likely poop out of luck. After yesterday's debacle, I doubt they'll let Biden talk to the press again any time soon.
Dementia Joe WALKS AWAY Mid-Question! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- 'I'm Just a Bill' (Schoolhouse Rock Transgender Parody) - Louder ... ›
- I'm Pro-Life (4th Edition) | Change My Mind - Louder With Crowder ›
- Time for an Explanation... - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden's School Opening Guideline Leaves More Questions ... ›
- Democrat Senator Wants Attorney General to Investigate FBI Over ... ›
- 5 Things Everyone Should Know About The Patriot Act Expiration ... ›
- Joe Biden Ready to Flip-Flop on Filibuster, Ram Through Partisan ... ›
- Biden Admin Official Supports Taxing You for Driving Your Car: 'Shows Lot of Promise' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sen. Tim Scott Hammers Democrat Hypocrisy Using 'Racist' Filibuster Against Him - Louder With Crowder ›
- Americans Oppose Joe Biden on Immigration, Guns by Huge Margin: Poll - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ilhan Omar Tries Defending Joe Biden on Border Crisis, Accidentally Admits It's His Fault? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Psaki Gets Called Out Over In-Person Learning for Migrants Before Schools Reopen in California - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Announces Infrastructure Plan Incl Massive Tax Hikes - Louder With Crowder ›
- Psaki Called Out on WH Hypocrisy: If POTUS Wants All-Star Game Out of Georgia, Why Not Olympics Out of China? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Reporter Asks Psaki if Biden Will Keep Repeating Lies About Georgia Bill, Even After Called Out By WaPo - Louder With Crowder ›
- Psaki Bomb: Press Secretary Attacks Republicans Critical Over Biden's Border Crisis - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tim Scott Wrecks Joe Biden's Divisive Speech: Biden Wants to 'Tear Us Apart' with Radical Agenda - Louder With Crowder ›
- Blue Checkmark Deletes Racist Attack on Tim Scott, Then Similar Tweets Resurfaced - Louder With Crowder ›