Ilhan Omar Tries Defending Joe Biden on Border Crisis, Accidentally Admits It's His Fault?
When in doubt, blame Donald Trump. That's modus operandi for the Democrat Party. Nancy Pelosi made that clear when she said the crisis on the border, while not a crisis, is totally Donald Trump's fault anyway. Rep. Ilhan Omar tried spinning it as Donald Trump's fault as well. But she accidentally pointed out that what's happening now is because of Biden's policies.
What they're looking for right now is to figure out how the resources they already have — the administration hasn't asked for new resources — the resources they already have, how to deploy that in the most effective way to address a problem that was created by an administration that believed you had to create maximum pain in order for immigrants not to come to our border. And so when you have an administration now that says we are going to deploy maximum humanity and dignity in treating people in regards to our policies, then we are excited.
M'kay. I'm not sure "humane" and "dignified" are how I would describe some of the visuals that are starting to be released. Different strokes and all that. But if I understand Rep. Omar correctly, we're trying to address how best to handle the consequences of a change in policy. This means that change in policy needs addressing. This means that change of policy is what's causing all the problems. Which would make it Biden's fault, and not "the previous administration."
Lindsey Graham also spoke to the press and had this to say about the previous administration's policies.
Trump told Mexico we're going to put tariffs on all your products unless you allow us to allow asylum-seekers to stay in Mexico. What happened? It went down to a forty-five-year low because nobody is going to pay $20,000 to come to Mexico and wait for four years. The day the first planeload of kids went back to Central America, the unaccompanied minor problem went down to a forty-five-year low.
Trump's policies didn't create maximum pain. His policies just said "stay home." Joe Biden changed those policies. Now people are flooding the border because of Biden's policies Rep. Omar thinks are much humanity and very dignity. It's not even an insinuation. They're wearing Joe Biden T-shirts and straight-up admitting they are only coming because of Biden. Biden changing policy, or publicizing that he's planning to, is that catalyst.
Rep. Omar may be OK with that. She can defend it by calling Biden's agenda "humane." But it's not the previous guy's fault that the current president changed policies and we have a problem because of it.
Lunatic Ilhan Omar's Delusional Attack on Christians | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Joe Biden Kicks Off 'Help Is Here' Tour in Pennsylvania - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Ready to Flip-Flop on Filibuster, Ram Through Partisan ... ›
- Joe Biden Calls Joe Biden a Dictator Back in October - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Uses Colorado to Officially Call for Gun Control - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Forgot the Name of the Coronavirus - Louder With Crowder ›
- Reporter: Did Biden Think Filibuster Was 'Jim Crow' in 2005 ... ›
- White House Confirms: Joe Biden Planning Executive Orders to ... ›
- Dana Carvey Nails Spot-On Impersonation of Joe Biden - Louder ... ›
- Americans Oppose Joe Biden on Immigration, Guns by Huge Margin ... ›
- Six-Month-Old Thrown into Rio Grande by Smugglers, Saved by Brave Border Patrol Agent - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Supports MLB Moving All-Star Game Out of Georgia, Repeats Lies About Voting Bill - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rep. Ilhan Omar Uses Apartheid to Justify Georgia Voting Bill Boycotts - Louder With Crowder ›
- Another Immigration Fail: Biden Admin Hints at Restarting Border Wall Construction? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Nancy Pelosi Maintains Straight Face, Claims Joe Biden's Doing Awesome Job on the Border - Louder With Crowder ›