I'm Pro-Life (4th Edition) | Change My Mind
Steven Crowder visits a college campus to have real conversations with everyday people on hot-button issues. In this installment, he addresses the ever-controversial topic of abortion.
Some of these arguments are just shocking in their extremity. These students didn't even want to consider what they were doing was killing a baby. No, they just wanted the right to kill it and twisted themselves into philosophical pretzels to defend their arguments.
Abortion is a topic we've covered more thoroughly than a burqa covers a Muslim woman. If you want to learn more, click any or all of the links listed below:
- OPINION: Abortion isn’t About Choice. It’s About Selfishness.
- Sen. Tim Scott GOES OFF On His Pro-Abortion Democrat Colleagues [VIDEO]
- UNDERCOVER: Late-Term Abortion Clinics Exposed!
- Pro-Abortion Leftist LOSES IT ON STEVEN CROWDER! | Change My Mind
- EVIL: Website Advertises Third Trimester Abortion. It’s Worse Than You Think!
- Reporter Nails Psaki: Did Joe Biden Think Filibuster Was 'Jim Crow Era' When Supporting It in 2005? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sen. Tim Scott Hammers Democrat Hypocrisy Using 'Racist' Filibuster Against Him - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tim Scott Wrecks Joe Biden's Divisive Speech: Biden Wants to 'Tear Us Apart' with Radical Agenda - Louder With Crowder ›
- Blue Checkmark Deletes Racist Attack on Tim Scott, Then Similar Tweets Resurfaced - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mayonnaise-Looking Joy Behar Claims Tim Scott Doesn't Understand Racism - Louder With Crowder ›
- Crowder Challenges Liberal: 'Where Does Life Begin?" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Reporter: Did Biden Think Filibuster Was 'Jim Crow' in 2005? - Louder With Crowder ›