Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
March 19, 2019
I'm Pro-Life (4th Edition) | Change My Mind
Steven Crowder visits a college campus to have real conversations with everyday people on hot-button issues. In this installment, he addresses the ever-controversial topic of abortion.
Some of these arguments are just shocking in their extremity. These students didn't even want to consider what they were doing was killing a baby. No, they just wanted the right to kill it and twisted themselves into philosophical pretzels to defend their arguments.
Abortion is a topic we've covered more thoroughly than a burqa covers a Muslim woman. If you want to learn more, click any or all of the links listed below:
- OPINION: Abortion isn’t About Choice. It’s About Selfishness.
- Sen. Tim Scott GOES OFF On His Pro-Abortion Democrat Colleagues [VIDEO]
- UNDERCOVER: Late-Term Abortion Clinics Exposed!
- Pro-Abortion Leftist LOSES IT ON STEVEN CROWDER! | Change My Mind
- EVIL: Website Advertises Third Trimester Abortion. It’s Worse Than You Think!
From Your Site Articles
- Reporter Nails Psaki: Did Joe Biden Think Filibuster Was 'Jim Crow Era' When Supporting It in 2005? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sen. Tim Scott Hammers Democrat Hypocrisy Using 'Racist' Filibuster Against Him - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tim Scott Wrecks Joe Biden's Divisive Speech: Biden Wants to 'Tear Us Apart' with Radical Agenda - Louder With Crowder ›
- Blue Checkmark Deletes Racist Attack on Tim Scott, Then Similar Tweets Resurfaced - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mayonnaise-Looking Joy Behar Claims Tim Scott Doesn't Understand Racism - Louder With Crowder ›
- Crowder Challenges Liberal: 'Where Does Life Begin?" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Reporter: Did Biden Think Filibuster Was 'Jim Crow' in 2005? - Louder With Crowder ›