Joe Biden Ready to Flip-Flop on Filibuster, Ram Through Partisan Agenda
Democrats want to eliminate the filibuster. The same tool they used to block Sen. Tim Scott's police reform bill. Also, the same tool they used to prevent Americans from receiving COVID relief for months and months. Now that they have control of the Senate and the White House, it's the only way to ram through their partisan agenda. For a while, Joe Biden was opposed to eliminating the filibuster. That was the case on March 7, 2021. On March 16, he flipped a little by supporting reforming it, but not eliminating it.
Now it's March 24. If this Axios article is accurate, Biden completely flip-flopped over the past two weeks. He had an "undisclosed East Room session with historians that included discussion of how big is too big, and how fast is too fast." This part is my favorite:
The historians' views were very much in sync with his own: It is time to go even bigger and faster than anyone expected. If that means chucking the filibuster and bipartisanship, so be it.
If I understand this correctly, Joe Biden assembled a group of presumably leftist historians and they all told him they agree with his leftist instincts. Now when he "makes the case" to the American people, he can point to all of these "historians" who agree with him.
Right now, there is a 50-50 partisan tie in the Senate, and not all Democrats are on board with it. Senators Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema are the most notable. Leftist activists still have plenty of bullying and accusations of racism to throw at members of their own party to fully eliminate the filibuster. I'd be curious to know if the filibuster was a "relic of our racist past" when white Democrats used it to filibuster an African-American senator's police reform bill. Maybe we can get an answer at some point.
But as of right now, at least behind the scenes, Joe Biden seems ready to eliminate the Senate fillibuster. This makes the next two years for conservatives EXTREMELY crucial.
Biden's Illegal Immigration SURGE! #BidenBorderCrisis | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Joe Biden Cuts Himself Off from Criticizing Sexual Assault Accusers ›
- Donald Trump Unloads on Joe Biden's Border Crisis - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden's School Opening Guideline Leaves More Questions ... ›
- Joe Biden Kicks Off 'Help Is Here' Tour in Pennsylvania - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Wants First Major Tax Hike in Almost Thirty Years ... ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Brainfarts, Calls Kamala 'President Harris' - Louder With ... ›
- 21 States Suing Joe Biden Over Keystone XL Pipeline - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Forgot the Name of the Coronavirus - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Uses Colorado to Officially Call for Gun Control - Louder ... ›
- Dana Carvey Nails Spot-On Impersonation of Incoherent Joe Biden - Louder With Crowder ›
- Reporter Nails Psaki: Did Joe Biden Think Filibuster Was 'Jim Crow Era' When Supporting It in 2005? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Admin Official Supports Taxing You for Driving Your Car: 'Shows Lot of Promise' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sen. Tim Scott Hammers Democrat Hypocrisy Using 'Racist' Filibuster Against Him - Louder With Crowder ›
- Americans Oppose Joe Biden on Immigration, Guns by Huge Margin: Poll - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ilhan Omar Tries Defending Joe Biden on Border Crisis, Accidentally Admits It's His Fault? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Announces Infrastructure Plan Incl Massive Tax Hikes - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Won't Answer Israel Question, Will Run Over Reporter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Releases Video Explaining Why He's Such a Creep - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Makes Creepy Comments to Little Girl - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Forgets What's After 'Life and Liberty' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden: Black Entrepreneurs Can't Hire Lawyers & Accountants - Louder With Crowder ›
- Reporter: Did Biden Think Filibuster Was 'Jim Crow' in 2005? - Louder With Crowder ›