Angry Joe Biden Confuses Declaration of Independence Again, Forgets What's After 'Life and Liberty'
The most popular part of our Declaration of Independence is the bars about inalienable rights and self-evident truths. It's the first sentence of the second paragraph. It's all of 35 words. School children are able to memorize it for book reports. Our president Joe Biden, the most popular president ever, gets confused by one of our most important founding documents. He gets confused about where he is, who the lady is that keeps measuring the curtains in the Oval Office, and who dropped a dookie in his pants too. What we expect from Biden is judged on a "senile old coot" scale. But having to remember famous quotes is public speaking 101.
Biden was attempting a speech in Norfolk on Friday. I'm not quite sure why he's angry here. It might be because the little girl in the front row wasn't flirting back at him.
Biden Quoting The Declaration of Independence: "Life, Liberty, Etc." youtu.be
We hold these truths to be self-evident. That all men and women are created equal.
Okay, he nailed that part. Last time he couldn't remember that men and women were created equal. Good job, Mr. President. You get a cookie.
Endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights. Including life, liberty ... etc.
Here's what I'm hoping for. By my calculations, we're year away from Kamala Harris executing order "25th Amendment." When that time comes and the talking points go out to the media to suddenly be concerned about senior abuse, I hope they release videos of Biden rehearsing for speeches.
BIDEN HANDLER: No, Mr. President. Repeat after me: "Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." Let's try it again.
BIDEN: Life, liberty, and something something. Life, liberty, and life. Life, liberty, and ... let's be honest, if Lady Liberty was a woman, you'd want to smell her hair. I miss smelling hairs. Hey, who farted? Was that you again Merrick Garland?
BIDEN HANDLER: I miss Donald Trump.
I've got ten bucks that say the White House walks back Biden's comments on Tuesday. No, not the part the (allegedly) dementia-ridden geezer couldn't remember. The part he did remember about rights being "endowed by Our Creator." I can guarantee there's a group of progressive nincompoops claiming "Our Creator" is code for white supremacy.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
- Joe Biden Ready to Flip-Flop on Filibuster, Ram Through Partisan ... ›
- Joe Biden Gets Cranky, Curses Out Advisers: NYT - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Invents New Number: A Trillion Million Billion - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Wants First Major Tax Hike in Almost Thirty Years ... ›
- GA Legislator Introduces 'Joe Biden Jim Crow Voting Act' - Louder ... ›
- Meet Joe Biden's ATF Head: He Wants You to Register Your Rifles ... ›
- Americans Oppose Joe Biden on Immigration, Guns by Huge Margin ... ›
- Joe Biden Panics, Can't Find Mask After Outdoor Speech - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Makes Creepy Comments to Little Girl - Louder With ... ›
- Biden: Black Entrepreneurs Can't Hire Lawyers & Accountants - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Refers to Women in His Budget as 'Birthing People' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Weighs in On Anthony Weiner, It's Perfectly Hilarious. - Louder With Crowder ›