Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
March 19, 2021
Boom! 21 States Suing Joe Biden Over Killing Jobs, Keystone XL Pipeline
One of the first things Joe Biden did as president was sign an executive order to kill jobs. That's the conservative argument. An independent "fact" checker employed by Facebook might say Biden simply signed an executive order shutting down a pipeline that was employing people, but he didn't literally "kill" a job. The people who "killed" the jobs were the people who could no longer afford to pay people to work on the pipeline Biden shut down. However you chose to nitpick over words, Joe Biden shut down the Keystone XL pipeline. People were suddenly out of work. Some were more emotional about it than others.
You might ask yourself, "Self, how can one man destroy the economy of multiple states with just a wave of a pen?" 21 states have the exact same question. They're suing the Biden administration to get an answer and reverse the order.
"The President lacks the power to enact his 'ambitious plan' to reshape the economy in defiance of Congress's unwillingness to do so. To the extent that Congress had delegated such authority, it would violate the non-delegation doctrine. But Congress has not delegated such authority: It set specific rules regarding what actions the President can take about Keystone XL and when. The President, together with various senior executive officials, violated those rules. The action should be set aside as inconsistent with the Constitution and the Administrative Procedure Act."
If you're like me, your eyes may be watering trying to understand the big legal words. To summarize what the states are saying to the Biden administration, we could probably narrow it down to just two words:
The states suing are Texas, Montana, Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Indiana, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, West Virginia, and Wyoming. They claim to be adversely affected by Biden's orders. Not affected by the orders are the people who support Biden: New York and California. People from those two states feel Joe Biden hasn't killed enough jobs and want him to do more.
Lawsuits like these will make the next few years very interesting. In under a hundred days, Joe Biden has put forth the most extreme, radically left agendas this country has seen in decades. The states most affected are the ones most in opposition. Biden's extreme amnesty plan may be supported by people who live in New York City, but it's people who live in Texas and Arizona who have to deal with it. Californians love it when Biden shuts down energy pipelines. The people who don't love it are the people from the "flyover" states who rely on those pipelines for jobs and the local economy. The only thing for those states to do is sue.
Where the lawsuits go is anyone's guess. I'll just say thank God for Trump. Thank Trump for Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Barrett.
CROWDER 911: How to Train your Joe Biden | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
From Your Site Articles
- Someone Animated Joe Biden's Bizarre "Hairy Legs" Speech and ... ›
- Joe Biden's School Opening Guideline Leaves More Questions ... ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Brainfarts, Calls Kamala 'President Harris' - Louder With ... ›
- North Korea's Leader Kim Jong Un Issues Warning to Joe Biden ... ›
- Donald Trump Unloads on Joe Biden's Border Crisis - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Cuts Himself Off from Criticizing Sexual Assault Accusers ›
- Joe Biden Wants First Major Tax Hike in Almost Thirty Years ... ›
- Joe Biden Kicks Off 'Help Is Here' Tour in Pennsylvania - Louder ... ›
- Biden Acknowledges Screwing Up, Will Bring Back Trump Immigration Policy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Uses Colorado to Officially Call for Gun Control ›
- White House Threatens Executive Orders to Push Gun Control - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Ready to Flip-Flop on Filibuster, Ram Through Partisan Agenda - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Puts Anti-Gun Activist in Charge of Firearms Bureau - Louder With Crowder ›
- Obama Economic Adviser Criticizes Joe Biden's Spending Agenda - Louder With Crowder ›