Joe Biden Kicks Off 'Help Is Here' Tour in Pennsylvania, Kicks Out Press After Three Minutes?
The Joe Biden "I'mma Sell You on a Bill I Already Signed into Law" tour rolled through Chester, Pennsylvania, on Monday. The president visited Smith Flooring in what I believe was the first stop of his tour. This was the kickoff of his "victory lap" that lasted all of three minutes. Where he barely mentioned the bill. And the press was escorted away quickly after he asked if there were any questions. Which is a thing that sometimes happens at Biden events.
I should throw an "allegedly" in here because I wasn't there myself. Here's how it's reported by the New York Post.
Biden spoke for about 3 minutes with the owners of Smith Flooring Inc in Chester, Pa., before reporters were escorted out, with almost no mention of his first major legislative achievement as president.
"More help is on the way, for real. Do you have questions for me — at all?" Biden asked.
The store owner said no, but thanked him. Here's how it looked via a NowThis livestream. Audio didn't pick up exactly what Biden's handlers said.
Joe Biden Meets with Small Business Owners in Chester, Pennsylvania | LIVEyoutu.be
The phrase "low energy" comes to mind. President Trump was like the Grateful Dead when he went on tour. Long performances, multiple encores, and with a passionate fan base following him around the country. Joe Biden is a three-minute man. He looked like the local act who sets up in front of the main act at a local bar. Or, at least he does according to what we're seeing here. I suppose there's a chance the rest of the day was nothing but barn-burning performances with multiple questions from the press. I highly doubt it, because ... it's Joe Biden. He most likely had to be woken up before this event. God help his body man if he disturbed Biden from having "that dream about Rue McClanahan" again!
Biden is scheduled, finally, for a full press conference on March 25. Expectations are so low that as long as he doesn't fart and blame it on Peter Doocy, it will be considered a success.
Michael Knowles On The INSANITY of COMMIEfornia! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Joe Biden Ignores Reporter Shouting About a Press Conference ... ›
- Mexico Worried Joe Biden's 'Stoking Illegal Immigration' - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden's Top 10 Creepiest Moments - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Forgot the Name of the Coronavirus - Louder With Crowder ›
- Someone Animated Joe Biden's Bizarre "Hairy Legs" Speech and ... ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden, Kamala Harris Announce American Tour to Sell You on ... ›
- North Korea's Leader Kim Jong Un Issues Warning to Joe Biden ... ›
- Joe Biden Wants First Major Tax Hike in Almost Thirty Years ... ›
- Media Blackout: Biden Admin Orders Border Patrol to Deny All Press Requests - Louder With Crowder ›
- Freudian Slip Much? Joe Biden Brainfarts, Calls Kamala 'President Harris' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Boom! 21 States Suing Joe Biden Over Killing Jobs, Keystone XL Pipeline - Louder With Crowder ›
- President Biden Trips Over His Own Feet, Gets Back Up, Falls Again - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Acknowledges Screwing Up, Will Bring Back Trump Immigration Policy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Uses Colorado to Officially Call for Gun Control ›
- White House Threatens Executive Orders to Push Gun Control - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Ready to Flip-Flop on Filibuster, Ram Through Partisan Agenda - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dana Carvey Nails Spot-On Impersonation of Incoherent Joe Biden - Louder With Crowder ›
- Americans Oppose Joe Biden on Immigration, Guns by Huge Margin: Poll - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ilhan Omar Tries Defending Joe Biden on Border Crisis, Accidentally Admits It's His Fault? - Louder With Crowder ›