Biden Admin Official Supports Taxing You for Driving Your Car: 'Shows Lot of Promise'
UPDATE: Looks like someone changed their mind and a mileage tax is not part of the conversation.
Next on Joe Biden's agenda is a ginormous infrastructure plan. The president mentioned it responding to a reporter this week. The reporter's question was about guns and Biden got confused. That happens when old age turns your brain into rice pudding. But infrastructure is next, allegedly with a massive tax increase. You're going to hear that only the "wealthy" are going to see their taxes raised. Any couple making $400,000 a year or more. Individuals making $200,000 could very well be defined as "wealthy." Though if Biden Administration official Pete Buttigieg has his way, taxes can be raised on anyone who drives a car.
That means you too.
Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg says taxing drivers by the mile “shows a lot of promise" and could be a way to fund a big infrastructure overhaul. pic.twitter.com/fkI5nWt7sr
— The Recount (@therecount) March 26, 2021
[A mileage-based tax] shows a lot of promise. If we believe in a "user pays" principle that you pay on how much you drive, the gas tax used to be the obvious way to do it. It's not anymore. A mileage tax could be the way to do it.
It's the same Pete Buttigieg who wanted mandatory 'rona testing before you fly domestically.
This will be where the "independent" "fact" checkers circle the wagons for Joe Biden. Let's say this socialist soggy dream of taxing drivers comes true. Technically, it's not a tax increase. It's a brand new tax. So Joe Biden can say he didn't raise your current taxes. He only found something new to tax you over. It would also only be a tax on anyone who drives their car. If you continue driving a car, you'll be raising taxes on yourself. It probably won't even be called a "tax." It will be called a "fee" or an "allowance." Biden is not to be blamed!
It's all conjecture at this point. Buttigieg agreed with a reporter's horrible idea. I only ask you do two things for me. Think about how many bad ideas have become leftist rallying cries. Then think about how much you drive out of NECESSITY. Not driving for fun just because opening up on the highway with the windows down and the music up is awesome. Think about how many miles you HAVE to drive for work and basic life functions. That's what they'll be taxing.
Dementia Joe WALKS AWAY Mid-Question! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Joe Biden Calls Joe Biden a Dictator Back in October - Louder With ... ›
- Biden Admin Orders Border Patrol to Deny All Press Requests ... ›
- Joe Biden Uses Colorado to Officially Call for Gun Control - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Reporter: Did Biden Think Filibuster Was 'Jim Crow' in 2005 ... ›
- Joe Biden Forgot the Name of the Coronavirus - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dana Carvey Nails Spot-On Impersonation of Joe Biden - Louder ... ›
- Was Biden Lying When He Lashed Out at Worker About Guns ... ›
- Woman Sings Disney Song About Biden's Stimulus Bill - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Ready to Flip-Flop on Filibuster, Ram Through Partisan ... ›