Tim Scott Wrecks Joe Biden's Divisive Speech: Biden Wants to 'Tear Us Apart' with Radical Agenda
Tim Scott is one of the best messengers conservatives have. Period. That's without getting into various factors that made him uniquely qualified to rebut Joe Biden. Biden wants to make everything about race. Scott has been the victim of racist attacks by Biden-supporting progressives. Biden demands police reform. Scott had a police reform bill that was filibustered by mayonnaise-looking Chuck Schumer. Response to presidential speeches are rarely ever any good and are usually gaffetastic. But issue by issue, Tim Scott hit this out of the park.
He also wrecked Joe Biden's stupid, dementia-riddled face with a "bless his heart" charm.
Senator Tim Scott delivers the Republican response to the State of the Union youtu.be
Locking vulnerable kids out of the classroom is locking adults out of their future. Our public schools should have reopened months ago. Other countries' did. Private and religious schools did. Science has shown for months that schools are safe. But too often, powerful grown-ups set science aside.
I get called "Uncle Tom" and the N-word — by "progressives." By liberals. Just last week, a national newspaper suggested my family's poverty was actually privilege because a relative owned land generations before my time.
The same filibuster that President Obama and President Biden praised when they were senators, the same filibuster that the Democrats used to kill my police reform bill last year, has not suddenly become a racist relic just because the shoe is now on the other foot! Race is not a political weapon to settle every issue the way one side wants. It's far too important.
The American family deserves better. And we know what better looks like!
I believe this is what we call an "A Star is Born" moment. You and I knew he was a star. But this was to a national audience.
Not that anyone should be getting "Scott 2024" tattooed across their sternums yet. People have a habit of pledging their undying loyalty over a single speech. We're almost always disappointed when we do. But when it comes to a national debate, when it comes to promoting conservative values, what we believe, why we believe it, and why Biden progressives are horrible for our country, Sen. Scott is one of the best we have. I'm glad he's on our side.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
BIDEN ADDRESS RANT: Democrats Are Mad When You Have MORE Freedom! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Jen Psaki Defends Kamala Harris Not Visiting the Border Yet ... ›
- Pelosi Blames Border Crisis on Donald Trump, Climate Change ... ›
- Those AOC Photos of Her Crying for Detained Children are ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw's Had Enough, Calls on Texans to Defy Lockdown ... ›
- Reporter: Did Biden Think Filibuster Was 'Jim Crow' in 2005 ... ›
- Crowder's FACT CHECKS Biden's Joint Session of Congress ... ›
- I'm Pro-Life (4th Edition) | Change My Mind - Louder With Crowder ›
- I'm Pro-Life (3rd Edition) Part 1 | Change My Mind - Louder With ... ›
- Tim Scott Hammers Dem Hypocrisy Using 'Racist' Filibuster - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Panics, Can't Find Mask After Outdoor Speech: 'I'm in Trouble' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mayonnaise-Looking Joy Behar Claims Tim Scott Doesn't Understand Racism - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Declares Your Patriotic Duty to ... Ignore the CDC and Wear Masks When You Don't Have To? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Gets Really Confused Trying to Talk About Obama and Trains - Louder With Crowder ›
- Reporter: Did Biden Think Filibuster Was 'Jim Crow' in 2005? - Louder With Crowder ›