SHOW NOTES: The TRUTH About Asian Hate Crimes!
We tell you what the mainstream media WON'T about the rise in Asian hate crimes. Also, there's been a biting incident in the White House that doesn't involve Joe Biden. Socialists have taken over the Nevada Democratic Party. And apparently, there's drama in the royal family.
BIDEN'S AMERICA: The TRUTH About Asian Hate Crimes! | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
VIOLENCE AGAINST ASIAN AMERICANS
- There's been a spike in Asian hate crimes in the past year. And this is terrible. BUT Democrats like Nancy Pelosi are of course using this to blame their political opponents. SOURCE: YouTube
- MEDIA CLAIM: It's all because of Trump's hateful rhetoric! Systemic racism! SOURCES: HuffPo, Elle, CBS
- In reality, the attackers aren't a bunch of white guys in MAGA hats. The vast majority are black or Arabic. SOURCE: Spectator
- This dynamic isn't new to COVID, either. A 2008 San Francisco Police Department survey found 85% of physical assault crimes consisted of a black attacker and an Asian victim. SOURCE: SFGate
- So what else happened in 2020 to contribute to this crime wave besides COVID? Oh, right; six months of BLM riots.
- The San Francisco district attorney pulled the charges from the crime in that last clip to promote "restorative justice." SOURCE: NowThis
WHITE HOUSE YOUTUBE TURNS OFF COMMENTS...AGAIN
- Yesterday, Jen Psaki held a White House press briefing. SOURCE: YouTube
- During the briefing, Psaki assured us Biden supports Meghan Markle.
- Shortly after, comments on Jen Psaki's press conference were turned off after they were flooded with criticism.
- Back in 2019, a federal appeals court ruled Trump could not legally block Twitter followers, claiming it violated users' First Amendment Rights. SOURCE: NPR
- What about Section 230? Isn't Youtube acting as a publisher by restricting comments on the leader of the free world's account?
ENTIRE STAFF OF NEVADA DEMOCRATIC PARTY QUITS AFTER SOCIALISTS WIN ALL 5 PARTY LEADERSHIP SEATS.
- Socialist Judith Whitmer won the Democratic Party chair in Clark County.
- The Intercept reported the resignations came after deep divisions within the Nevada Democratic Party and their processes. SOURCE: Intercept
- Whitmer's platform. SOURCE: JudithWhitmer.com
- $15 minimum wage
- Universal health care
- Clean, renewable energy sources
- Protecting Planned Parenthood resources
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Women's March Founder Tamika Mallory Calls Israel "Human Rights ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: Breaking! Uncounted Votes Now Found! - Louder ... ›
- Hate Speech Isn't Real: Change My Mind (2nd Edition) - Louder ... ›
- WHAT A PIECE OF SH*T: Jussie Smollett! - Louder With Crowder ›
- A Fat SJW Walks Into a Gun Store. Hilarity Ensues... - Louder With ... ›
- Biden Supporters Allegedly Throw Eggs at a Little Girl - Louder With ... ›
- Transgender Activists Chastise Olympia, WA City Council For ... ›
- Dear Ellen Page: My, My What an Insufferable B*tch You Are ... ›
- DEBUNKED: Why 'Hate Speech' Doesn't Exist! - Louder With Crowder ›
- EAT CROW: Celebrities, Politicians Who Supported Jussie ... ›
- Nancy Pelosi Blames Biden's Border Crisis on Donald Trump. Also, Climate Change. - Louder With Crowder ›
- YouTube Removes Louder with Crowder Lockdown Video - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: Crowder vs. YouTube: Time to Fight Like Hell! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Psaki Called Out on WH Hypocrisy: If POTUS Wants All-Star Game Out of Georgia, Why Not Olympics Out of China? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Reporter Asks Psaki if Biden Will Keep Repeating Lies About Georgia Bill, Even After Called Out By WaPo - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki Defends Kamala Harris Not Visiting the Border Yet: 'She Got a Snack' - Louder With Crowder ›