Gov. Kemp Makes Powerful Point About Cancel Culture, Unloads on Joe Biden and Stacey Abrams
Georgia Governor Brian Kemp gave a very important speech on cancel culture. To set the stage, leftist activists hate Georgia's new voter integrity bill. Misinformation was spread. Companies were bullied into speaking out against it. One activist, Joe Biden, went on ESPN to voice his support for MLB pulling the All-Star game out of Atlanta. Though, he has yet to speak out about China hosting the Winter Olympics. On Friday, the MLB announced they were bending the knee to activists and taking the All-Star game out of the state. Got all that? Good.
Now here's a pissed-off Gov. Kemp with a warning to all other states. Cancel culture is coming for them too unless they start nutting up.
Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp: "Major League Baseball put the wishes of Stacey Abrams and Joe Biden ahead of the economic well-being of hardworking Georgians who were counting on the All Star Game for a paycheck." https://t.co/tiP897JkMk pic.twitter.com/YujQlAHm6W
— The Hill (@thehill) April 3, 2021
In the middle of a pandemic, Major League Baseball put the wishes of Stacey Abrams and Joe Biden ahead of the economic well-being of hard-working Georgians who were counting on the All-Star Game for a paycheck. Georgians and all Americans should know what this decision means. It means cancel culture and partisan activists are coming for your business. They're coming for your game or your event in your hometown. And they're coming to cancel everything from sports to how you make a living. They will stop at nothing to silence all of us. They don't care about jobs, They don't care about our communities. And they certainly don't care about access to the ballot box. Because if they did, Major League Baseball would have announced they were moving their headquarters fron New York yesterday.
Let's take a breath because this next part is important. I want you to think how many activists in the New York media and/or who went on the New York media repeated the talking point that Georgia's law was Jim Crow 2: Electric Boogaloo. That was the main lie that is causing companies to take a stand about a bill they didn't read.
In New York, they have ten days of early voting. In Georgia, we have a minimum of seventeen.
In New York, you have to have an excuse to vote by absentee. In Georgia, you can vote by absentee for any reason.
It's easier to vote in Georgia than it is in New York.
Georgia tightening some voter laws STILL makes it easier to vote in Georgia than it is in New York. If companies like MLB and Delta and Coke really care about access to the ballot box, they would announce they will stop doing business in New York. As would, if they were intellectually honest, all the media companies speaking out about Georgia. But if the media companies were honest, they wouldn't allow BlueAnon conspiracy theorists to still question the legitimacy of the 2018 Georgia governor's race. SPOILER: Stacey Abrams lost.
None of this is about voting access. It's about partisan activism and it's about corporate virtue signaling. More leaders like Brian Kemp need to start calling it out.
Why The Left Doesn't Get NUANCE And Blames Objects! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Florida and Georgia Show a DECREASE in COVID Cases - Louder ... ›
- Senators Call for Revoking MLB's Antitrust Status After Caving to ... ›
- Georgia Governor Brian Kemp Signs Controversial Voter Integrity ... ›
- Georgia House Votes to Eliminate Delta's Tax Breaks - Louder With ... ›
- Psaki Called Out on WH Hypocrisy: If POTUS Wants All-Star Game ... ›
- Joe Biden Supports MLB Moving All-Star Game Out of Georgia ... ›
- APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT?! Media Matters Cancel Culture EXPOSED! ›
- GA Legislator Introduces 'Joe Biden Jim Crow on Steroids Voting Act' in Response to Lies - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Puts Anti-Gun Activist in Charge of Firearms Bureau - Louder With Crowder ›
- Most Horrifying From Biden Anti-Gun Speech: 'No Constitutional Amendment is Absolute' - Louder With Crowder ›
- NY Awards Illegal Immigrants $2.1 Billion Over Pandemic Losses - Louder With Crowder ›