Joe Biden Supports MLB Moving All-Star Game Out of Georgia, Repeats Lies About Voting Bill
Sports hasn't gone political enough, so here's President Puddinghead joining in. Joe Biden would appear to be echoing his former wingman's efforts to exploit sports for his political agenda. To set the stage, Georgia passed a voter integrity bill. Leftists think voter integrity is raaaaaacist. There have been calls for Major League Baseball to pull the All-Star Game from Atlanta to punish the state. Even though most sports fans don't care for woke bullplop like this, Biden is all about the decision.
And then came the lies about the bill.
President Joe Biden speaks about fans returning to stadiums, vaccination progress | SportsCenter youtu.be
The Georgia bill is Jim Crow on steroids. Did I mention that the Georgia bill is Jim Crow on steroids? They told me to say that it's Jim Crow on steroids. If I say it five times, they'll give me an extra pudding later. Jim Crow on steroids. Jim Crow on steroids.
Biden has already been tagged for lying about the bill. Actually, I can't say for sure that he lied. He may just have been repeating what he was told to say. Let me put it like this: Joe Biden believes invalid truth about the bill. But just once, I'd like someone to ask him a simple question. How? How is the voting bill "Jim Crow on steroids"? Even if the president gave a meandering non-answer, at least he would have been challenged once.
Here's a link to the bill. The bill INCREASES the early voting window. That gives people MORE opportunity to vote. If Georgia is suppressing the vote by increasing early voting, they really suck at suppressing the vote.
Two big matters of contention are a) needing to show ID for absentee voting, and b) tightening the electioneering rules within a close radius of polling places. That's the "bans giving out water" part of the bill. Political activists can't go inside that radius to "hand out" water. That may or may not be promoting one of the candidates or the activist's partisan political agenda.
Anyone who says that is "Jim Crow on steroids" is either lying about the bill or has been lied to about the bill. Either way, you're an asshole. We used to be able to expect more of the president. Instead, Joe Biden has decided the only way to push his agenda is through the politics of fear and division. And here I thought he was the guy to "unite" the country!
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Dementia Joe WALKS AWAY Mid-Question! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden's School Opening Guideline Leaves More Questions ... ›
- Joe Biden Forgot the Name of the Coronavirus - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dana Carvey Nails Spot-On Impersonation of Joe Biden - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Calls Joe Biden a Dictator Back in October - Louder With ... ›
- Ilhan Omar Tries Defending Joe Biden on Border Crisis, Accidentally ... ›
- White House Confirms: Joe Biden Planning Executive Orders to ... ›
- Americans Oppose Joe Biden on Immigration, Guns by Huge Margin ... ›
- Infrastructure Week: Joe Biden Announces Plan Including Massive ... ›
- Senators Call for Revoking MLB’s Antitrust Status After Caving to Activists Over Georgia Voting Law - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gov. Kemp Makes Powerful Point About Cancel Culture, Unloads on Joe Biden and Stacey Abrams - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Administration Calling for GLOBAL Minimum Tax Rate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Puts Anti-Gun Activist in Charge of Firearms Bureau - Louder With Crowder ›
- Most Horrifying From Biden Anti-Gun Speech: 'No Constitutional Amendment is Absolute' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Eyes EXPANDING Supreme Court, Announces Commission to 'Study' It - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden's Insane Tax Hike Will Cost Americans One Million Jobs: Study - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tyler Perry Tells Oscars to 'Refuse Hate,' Yet Called Georgia Voting Bill 'Jim Crow' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Black Business Leaders Speak Out Against Stacey Abrams - Louder With Crowder ›