SHOW NOTES: Where Do We Go From Here?! China's Infiltration of American Culture EXPOSED!
From Hollywood to COVID-19 to Joe Biden, China has been getting its hands on every aspect of American culture. We expose how and why that's a problem. Also, this may surprise you, but Biden's nominee to lead the ATF is a complete imbecile when it comes to guns. With special guest RUDY GULIANI.
BIDEN'S ATF DIRECTOR WANTS TO TAKE YOUR GUNS
- Joe Biden's nominee for ATF director David Chipman said he supports a ban on AR-15s, but he couldn't even define what an "assault weapon" is. SOURCE: YouTube
- David Chipman spent 25 years as a special agent in the ATF and currently works as a senior policy advisor at Giffords, a research organization that promotes gun control. SOURCE: LinkedIn
- He was a case agent for the ATF in the Waco Branch Davidian trial. SOURCE: Congress.gov
- He was also working for the ATF during Obama's Fast and Furious scandal, where guns were purposely trafficked across the Southern border. SOURCES: Forbes, Congress
- Two of those guns were found where Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was killed by smugglers. SOURCE: New York Times
- Joe Biden called for a thorough investigation by US Intelligence agencies into the origins of the virus -- just a day after shutting down the Trump administration's investigation. SOURCE: Washington Post
- Facebook lifted its ban on posts saying that Covid was man-made. SOURCE: ABC
- YouTube still has a rule to take down anyone who goes against the WHO.
- The View discussed Dr Fauci and the origins of COVID. SOURCE: YouTube
- CLAIM: "The prior administration bungled vaccine rollout."
- Operation Warp Speed created the first viable vaccine, Pfizer, in 6 months -- which is unheard of -- and vaccinated 13.5 million people. SOURCES: Defense.gov, Newsweek
- As of December 31, 2020, the federal government had a contract to buy at least 800 million vaccine doses to be delivered by July 31, 2021. SOURCE: GAO
- CLAIM: "The President said to swallow bleach." Actually, President Trump was talking about the possibility of UV light or disinfectants in combating COVID-19. SOURCE: Twitter
TOP 5 EXAMPLES OF CHINA INFILTRATING AND DICTATING AMERICAN CULTURE
- In December, this video of Professor Di Dongsheng circulated because he confirmed what most rational people already suspected -- China has an enormous influence on the United States. SOURCE: News.com
- Eric Swalwell and Dianne Feinstein both had ties to known Chinese spies. SOURCES: CBS News, Washington Post
- China's grip on the US is not only limited to politics. China has also thoroughly invaded American culture.
- JOHN CENA: John Cena apologized to China for calling Taiwan a country. SOURCE: Twitter
- NBA/ESPN- In 2019, ESPN and the NBA were barred from talking about the Hong Kong protests.
- Chuck Salituro, the senior news director of ESPN, sent a memo mandating any discussion of Daryl Morey avoid mentioning China and Hong Kong. SOURCE: Deadspin
- As a reminder, Houston Rockets General Manager Daryl Morey sparked controversy after tweeting "Stand for freedom, fight for Hong Kong."
- This tweet caused numerous Chinese companies to withdraw sponsorships of the Houston Rockets, and the Chinese internet/cable provider Tencent stopped airing Rockets games. SOURCES: Deadspin, Reuters
- The NBA posted two different statements reacting to Morey's tweet, one in English and one in Chinese.
- The Chinese statement was posted on Weibo and said the NBA was "extremely disappointed" by the "inappropriate comment" and that Morey's view "severely hurt the feelings of Chinese fans." SOURCE: ABC
- The English version, however, given by NBA spokesman Mike Bass, read: "We recognize that the views expressed by Houston Rockets General Manager Daryl Morey have deeply offended many of our friends and fans in China, which is regrettable." SOURCE: ABC
- It never used the words "extremely disappointed" or "inappropriate."
- HOLLYWOOD: Hollywood self-censorship is pretty common since China only allows 34 foreign movies per year
- Stephen Colbert admitted this was a problem back in 2015. The Late Show
- Colbert said China's movie market was second only to the US. That was true, until 2020 when China's movie market actually surpassed the US because Covid shuttered theaters. SOURCE: Hollywood Reporter
- Only China and India have a bigger domestic movie market than the foreign market, AKA the US. SOURCE: Statista
- But Hollywood still competes to get their movies in China. So China doesn't need Hollywood, Hollywood needs China.
- Back in 2019, Top Gun had to remove a Taiwan flag from Tom Cruise's jacket, because they were backed by the Chinese cable company Tencent. SOURCE: CNN
- In 2011, MGM studios had to digitally edit flags and logos of the villains to replace the Chinese flag with the North Korean flag in its remake of Red Dawn. SOURCE: TheWeek
- Hollywood has already changed all of their branding to take black people off the posters for Chinese audiences. SOURCE: Google
- BIG TECH: In 2019, Apple pulled the police-tracking app HKmap.live used by Hong Kong protestors from the app store after facing criticism from China. SOURCE: New York Times
- DISNEY: In 2020, Disney filmed its live-action Mulan remake in Xinjiang, next to the Uighur camps, and its end credits thanked Chinese government entities.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
- Norm Macdonald Wrote a Song About the Chinese Eating Bats ... ›
- Psaki Called Out on WH Hypocrisy: If POTUS Wants All-Star Game ... ›
- COWARDS: 'Woke' NBA's China Hypocrisy! | Louder with Crowder ... ›
- John Cena Caves to China, Apologizes for Calling Taiwan a 'Country' ›
- Norm Macdonald Wrote a Song About 'Wuhan' and 'Bats' That's Hilarious - Louder With Crowder ›