Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 27, 2021
SHOW NOTES: Where Do We Go From Here?! China's Infiltration of American Culture EXPOSED!
From Hollywood to COVID-19 to Joe Biden, China has been getting its hands on every aspect of American culture. We expose how and why that's a problem. Also, this may surprise you, but Biden's nominee to lead the ATF is a complete imbecile when it comes to guns. With special guest RUDY GULIANI.
BIDEN'S ATF DIRECTOR WANTS TO TAKE YOUR GUNS
- Joe Biden's nominee for ATF director David Chipman said he supports a ban on AR-15s, but he couldn't even define what an "assault weapon" is. SOURCE: YouTube
- David Chipman spent 25 years as a special agent in the ATF and currently works as a senior policy advisor at Giffords, a research organization that promotes gun control. SOURCE: LinkedIn
- He was a case agent for the ATF in the Waco Branch Davidian trial. SOURCE: Congress.gov
- He was also working for the ATF during Obama's Fast and Furious scandal, where guns were purposely trafficked across the Southern border. SOURCES: Forbes, Congress
- Two of those guns were found where Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was killed by smugglers. SOURCE: New York Times
- Joe Biden called for a thorough investigation by US Intelligence agencies into the origins of the virus -- just a day after shutting down the Trump administration's investigation. SOURCE: Washington Post
- Facebook lifted its ban on posts saying that Covid was man-made. SOURCE: ABC
- YouTube still has a rule to take down anyone who goes against the WHO.
- The View discussed Dr Fauci and the origins of COVID. SOURCE: YouTube
- CLAIM: "The prior administration bungled vaccine rollout."
- Operation Warp Speed created the first viable vaccine, Pfizer, in 6 months -- which is unheard of -- and vaccinated 13.5 million people. SOURCES: Defense.gov, Newsweek
- As of December 31, 2020, the federal government had a contract to buy at least 800 million vaccine doses to be delivered by July 31, 2021. SOURCE: GAO
- CLAIM: "The President said to swallow bleach." Actually, President Trump was talking about the possibility of UV light or disinfectants in combating COVID-19. SOURCE: Twitter
TOP 5 EXAMPLES OF CHINA INFILTRATING AND DICTATING AMERICAN CULTURE
- In December, this video of Professor Di Dongsheng circulated because he confirmed what most rational people already suspected -- China has an enormous influence on the United States. SOURCE: News.com
- Eric Swalwell and Dianne Feinstein both had ties to known Chinese spies. SOURCES: CBS News, Washington Post
- China's grip on the US is not only limited to politics. China has also thoroughly invaded American culture.
- JOHN CENA: John Cena apologized to China for calling Taiwan a country. SOURCE: Twitter
- NBA/ESPN- In 2019, ESPN and the NBA were barred from talking about the Hong Kong protests.
- Chuck Salituro, the senior news director of ESPN, sent a memo mandating any discussion of Daryl Morey avoid mentioning China and Hong Kong. SOURCE: Deadspin
- As a reminder, Houston Rockets General Manager Daryl Morey sparked controversy after tweeting "Stand for freedom, fight for Hong Kong."
- This tweet caused numerous Chinese companies to withdraw sponsorships of the Houston Rockets, and the Chinese internet/cable provider Tencent stopped airing Rockets games. SOURCES: Deadspin, Reuters
- The NBA posted two different statements reacting to Morey's tweet, one in English and one in Chinese.
- The Chinese statement was posted on Weibo and said the NBA was "extremely disappointed" by the "inappropriate comment" and that Morey's view "severely hurt the feelings of Chinese fans." SOURCE: ABC
- The English version, however, given by NBA spokesman Mike Bass, read: "We recognize that the views expressed by Houston Rockets General Manager Daryl Morey have deeply offended many of our friends and fans in China, which is regrettable." SOURCE: ABC
- It never used the words "extremely disappointed" or "inappropriate."
- HOLLYWOOD: Hollywood self-censorship is pretty common since China only allows 34 foreign movies per year
- Stephen Colbert admitted this was a problem back in 2015. The Late Show
- Colbert said China's movie market was second only to the US. That was true, until 2020 when China's movie market actually surpassed the US because Covid shuttered theaters. SOURCE: Hollywood Reporter
- Only China and India have a bigger domestic movie market than the foreign market, AKA the US. SOURCE: Statista
- But Hollywood still competes to get their movies in China. So China doesn't need Hollywood, Hollywood needs China.
- Back in 2019, Top Gun had to remove a Taiwan flag from Tom Cruise's jacket, because they were backed by the Chinese cable company Tencent. SOURCE: CNN
- In 2011, MGM studios had to digitally edit flags and logos of the villains to replace the Chinese flag with the North Korean flag in its remake of Red Dawn. SOURCE: TheWeek
- Hollywood has already changed all of their branding to take black people off the posters for Chinese audiences. SOURCE: Google
- BIG TECH: In 2019, Apple pulled the police-tracking app HKmap.live used by Hong Kong protestors from the app store after facing criticism from China. SOURCE: New York Times
- DISNEY: In 2020, Disney filmed its live-action Mulan remake in Xinjiang, next to the Uighur camps, and its end credits thanked Chinese government entities.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
From Your Site Articles
- Norm Macdonald Wrote a Song About the Chinese Eating Bats ... ›
- Psaki Called Out on WH Hypocrisy: If POTUS Wants All-Star Game ... ›
- COWARDS: 'Woke' NBA's China Hypocrisy! | Louder with Crowder ... ›
- John Cena Caves to China, Apologizes for Calling Taiwan a 'Country' ›
- Norm Macdonald Wrote a Song About 'Wuhan' and 'Bats' That's Hilarious - Louder With Crowder ›