Norm Macdonald Wrote a Song About 'Wuhan' and 'Bats' That's Hilarious
Thank God for celebrities. As the world is in the current situation we're in, celebrities are just as bored and just as stir-crazy as anyone else. Being the magnanimous people that they are, they are blessing us with their talents via social media, though some are better at it than others (see It's Gonna Be Okay, America. Neil Diamond Is Singing a Coronavirus Song [VIDEO] and If You Weren't Sick Before, Here's a Montage of Celebrities Singing 'Imagine'). Norm Macdonald clearly falls into the former group and dropped a new song on us. About eating bats.
There's a meme I've seen going around the Facebook and the Instagram. It goes something like "Never doubt that one person can't change the world. A Chinese guy did by eating a bat." As Norm points out in the song, who am I to question whether a bat is delicious or not? It could be an excellent source of protein. Maybe a bat's breast meat helps improve your hearing. Remember, all cultures are equal.
We've reached this point in quarantine: Wondering what bat tastes like. Either way, Norm is king. Plus he basically said nuts to political correctness. Funny is funny.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
- 'Simpsons' Creator Speaks Out Against Replacing Voice Actors ... ›
- Harrison Greenbaum and Steven Crowder Debate 'Free Speech' in ... ›
- Norm Macdonald Issues 'Threatening' Burn on OJ Simpson's Twitter ... ›
- Norm Macdonald DESTROYS That Horrible Celebrity "Imagine ... ›
- Norm Macdonald Wrote a Song About the Chinese Eating Bats ... ›
- Norm Macdonald Disses Comic For Bible-Bashing: "Not Brave At All ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: China's Infiltration of American Culture EXPOSED - Louder With Crowder ›
- China Strikes Again, This Time Censoring 'Friends' Reunion - Louder With Crowder ›
- Anti-Mandate Protesters Arrested at a Burger King - Louder With Crowder ›
- French Police Use Tear Gas on Anti-Mandate Protesters - Louder With Crowder ›