Harrison Greenbaum and Steven Crowder Debate 'Free Speech' in Comedy...
We had Last Comic Standing comedian Harrison Greenbaum on the show, to discuss his confrontation with Norm MacDonald and his thoughts on free speech. He requested coming on the show because we covered the controversy from his "Bible Joke" on Last Comic Standing. One which Norm Macdonald heavily criticized, after which he received backlash. Mr. Greenbaum argued that the clip was edited, taken out of context and wanted to clear the air. So we provided him with that platform. Also, we still disagree.
- "I support free speech, but think we shouldn't have 'hate' speech," says Greenbaum
- "Either all speech is okay, or none of it's okay," says Crowder.
- "Pejoratively" is a frequently used term here. Don't have a drinking game around this term. Don't. Seriously.
- "Book of Matthews" is in the Bible. News to me, too.
- "Calling someone gay is an insult," says Harrison Greenbaum.
- People who live in New York City, gay or not gay, are propositioned all the time. So gay guys...NY.
- Blind people in Texas can hunt.
- In this segment, "Rowling" is pronounced like "scowling." Sorry, diehard Harry Potter fans who know "Rowling" pronounced like "bowling."
LISTEN TO THE FULL PODCAST HERE
- Judge in Landmark Legal Case Answers Question: Are Farts Considered Free Speech? - Louder With Crowder ›
- NY Parent Demands Court Overturn Incest Laws so They Can Marry Their Child - Louder With Crowder ›
- Derek Chauvin Judge Blasts Maxine Waters' Protester Comments: 'Abhorrent,' 'Disrespectful' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Welcome to NYC: Police Detective Attacked by Thug in Broad Daylight - Louder With Crowder ›