Watch: Crowder Convinces Liberal That Hate Speech Isn’t Real
You know, it isn’t often that you can change someone’s mind on hot-button issues, especially these days. As the political divide becomes larger, it seems that these conversations become rarer, and when they do occur, they are more difficult to have. But Steven Crowder isn’t one to shy away from those difficult conversations.
In this clip from a “Change My Mind” segment, Crowder tackles a topic that is under attack each day in the United States, as the left continues to its unstoppable conquering of the universities, as Big Tech companies continue to censor unapproved ideas, and as even our government starts labeling any speech expressing something right of Stalin as racist and bigoted: Free Speech.
Steven blows the minds of a few younger girls with the revelation that only America protects freedom of speech—just another reason the United States is the greatest nation to ever exist on planet Earth—unlike Canada, where misgendering some man who thinks he’s a woman (or vice versa) will find you thrown in the clink. Those young ladies are so taken aback that they can’t keep up. But another liberal woman sticks around, and it might surprise you just how she reacts.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- YouTube Suspends Crowder AGAIN. We Don't Know Why. - Louder ... ›
- Dear Increasingly Liberal Canada: You Make Me Ashamed To Be A ... ›
- Man Shouts Slurs at Chinese Pedestrians, Gets Beatdown - Louder ... ›
- Harrison Greenbaum and Steven Crowder Debate 'Free Speech' in ... ›
- Steven Crowder Gets Suspended from YouTube - Louder With ... ›
- Judge in Landmark Legal Case Answers Question: Are Farts ... ›
- Defining Free Speech: A Primer for Morons - Louder With Crowder ›