Psych Major Tells Crowder "The Masses" Should Regulate Speech. What Could Go Wrong?
Crowder held a Change My Mind in 2018 making the claim that hate speech isn't real. A student countered that not only should it be regulated, but it should also be regulated by "the masses." Think about who is president right now, then watch the student make his case.
Psych Major Thinks "The Masses" Should Regulate Speech... | Change My Mind Clipsyoutu.be
- Biden Admin Demands Big Tech 'Impose Clear Consequences' for What They Deem 'Misinformation'
- Scary Biden Admin Plan: Private Companies Monitoring Your Text Messages Over 'Misinformation'
- Parent Absolutely UNLOADS on School Board, Wins the Internet with Lesson on Free Speech
- Justice Clarence Thomas Issues Important Legal Opinion in Fight Against Big Tech
- 'For Every American': Donald Trump Tells Why He's Suing Big Tech in His Own Words
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
- Prince Harry Calls First Amendment 'Bonkers' - Louder With Crowder ›
- A Discussion on Free Speech Between Jordan Peterson and Bill ... ›
- Harrison Greenbaum and Steven Crowder Debate 'Free Speech' in ... ›
- Dave Chappelle Defends Both Free Speech AND Gun Rights ... ›
- Shout Out to Everyone Who's Supported Free Speech During ... ›
- Man Unloads on School Board with Lesson About Free Speech ... ›
- Jordan Peterson Warns Trudeau Over Anti-Free Speech Bill ... ›
- Judge in Landmark Legal Case Answers Question: Are Farts ... ›
- Hawley Exposes Group Behind Biden's 'Misinformation' Report - Louder With Crowder ›
- Prince Harry spills the tea on 60 Minutes. - Louder With Crowder ›