Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
July 09, 2021
'For Every American': Donald Trump Tells Why He's Suing Big Tech in His Own Words
Former President Donald Trump published an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal: "Donald J. Trump: Why I'm Suing Big Tech." Early this week, he announced a lawsuit against the three biggest tech companies: Facebook, Twitter, and Google. According to the former president, the ease with which these companies can censor and deplatform people, including world leaders, is one of the "gravest threats to our democracy today."
The usual rub is that these companies are all private companies and not government entities. Therefore it's "not" censorship and private companies can choose who they do business with. Trump contends that there's collusion between the big three and government, pointing to the now-infamous censoring of "that" Hunter Biden story, as well as what information was and wasn't allowed during the pandemic. This passage is important.
"This coercion and coordination is unconstitutional. The Supreme Court has held that Congress can't use private actors to achieve what the Constitution prohibits it from doing itself. In effect, Big Tech has been illegally deputized as the censorship arm of the U.S. government. This should alarm you no matter your political persuasion. It is unacceptable, unlawful, and un-American. Through these lawsuits, I intend to restore free speech for all Americans — Democrats, Republicans, and independents."
No arguments here:
- Steven Crowder Initiates Legal Action against YouTube
- Steven Crowder's Lawyer Explains Why He's Suing Facebook
- Twitter Suspends Steven Crowder's Account AGAIN. Still No Reason Given!
I'm not a lawyer. Unlike most of Twitter, I don't pretend to be one. I don't know how strong these complaints are on free speech grounds. Though, one of the greatest legal minds of our generation agrees with Trump. I do know that the coercion element is a Pandora's box of problems we opened up over the past year. The Hunter Biden story I still don't think can be discussed without being throttled. But the stuff that has to do with the pandemic should frighten anyone.
The American people had important information that may have been vital to their health suppressed from them. Big Tech made the decision on what was "legitimate" and what wasn't based on the opinions of two government bureaucracies. That should frighten everyone. If it doesn't, and you're one of those leftists who are screaming, "Yeah, but the science," ask yourself if you'd feel the same way if it Facebook and Twitter were acting on BEHALF of Donald Trump. SPOILER: You wouldn't.
Our legal system can fight amongst themselves over the details. But this is a fight we NEED to be having.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Biden Is MORE Polarizing Than Trump: Crowder Lays It Out | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Excerpts: Donald Trump Plans to Hammer Joe Biden, Issue ... ›
- Conor McGregor has Just Come Out in Support of Donald Trump ... ›
- PAGING RACHEL MADDOW: Donald Trump Paid More Taxes Than ... ›
- Top 5 Donald Trump Accomplishments and Moments in 2017 ... ›
- Happy Valentine's Day! Slate Says Donald Trump is Ruining Sex ... ›
- AOC is Super Angry Donald Trump Called Her AOC - Louder With ... ›
- Facebook Upholds Donald Trump's Permanent Ban - Louder With ... ›
- Donald Trump Nails Joe Biden for Ukraine Lie with Nickelback ... ›
- Why I'm Begrudgingly Voting for Donald Trump... - Louder With ... ›
- Donald Trump is Suing Jack Dorsey, Mark Zuckerberg - Louder With ... ›
- Megan Fox Hits Back at Her Haters Over Trump Comments - Louder With Crowder ›
- Happy Valentine's Day! Slate Says Donald Trump is Ruining Sex - Louder With Crowder ›