Unreal: Twitter Now Censoring Government Websites from Sharing the Hunter Biden Story
Where do you even begin? Yesterday, the NY Post broke a story about Hunter Biden that included an alleged email showing that he used his father — a current presidential candidate who was vice president of the United States at the time — to, at the very least, help him out with his business dealings. This is all alleged. The burden is on the Biden campaign to deny. Facebook, on the other hand, decided that it didn't want you to see the story in the first place. Twitter of course followed suit, first blocking users from sharing the link, then blocking the NEW YORK F'N POST. And now, blocking the House Judiciary Committee Republicans from sharing a link that wasn't even a NY Post link. It was a link from a government website.
The image on the left is what happens when you try to share the @JudiciaryGOP link & on the right is the warning you get when you click on the link. So @Twitter is not just blocking @NYPost it is also limiting the spread of a link from Republicans in Congress overseeing Big Tech. pic.twitter.com/3DEJWHjq8d
— JERRY DUNLEAVY (@JerryDunleavy) October 15, 2020
Here is Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey's excuse. Feel free to click through and read the whole thread. Or, you can stick your head in your cat's litterbox, take a deep breath, and have the same response.
Our communication around our actions on the @nypost article was not great. And blocking URL sharing via tweet or DM with zero context as to why we're blocking: unacceptable. https://t.co/v55vDVVlgt
— jack (@jack) October 14, 2020
The stupidity of this company really needs to be analyzed and studied. And it's not just the hypocrisy and the claims that there is no anti-conservative bias.
It's not even about the story being accurate or not. There have been dozens of stories based on bad information, unauthorized leaks, and the like that @Twitter won't censor because those leaks were harmful to Trump. It's an unfairly applied standard. That's the problem.
— Joe Cunningham (@JoePCunningham) October 15, 2020
Twitter, or a handful of progressive doucheburger employees from Twitter, isn't just blocking a link from a website. It is blocking a link from a GOVERNMENT WEBSITE! Also, a website for the JUDICIARY on top of that. Had Twitter, Facebook, and the rest just let the story run its course, that would have been it. Now they've turned it into a bigger story, and at this point this includes future government actions against Big Tech. Because there is no more pretending who these companies are now.
I was someone who never really cared about Hunter Biden. I was also one of a dwindling number of conservatives who thought government regulating social media was a bad idea. That's out the window.
Also, and I can't stress this enough, Trump 2020.
MOTIVATIONAL RANT! "Live Like You Might Be Wrong..." | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
- Liberals Created Beauty Products Named After Joe Biden - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Slips, Calls It the "Biden-Harris" Administration - Louder ... ›
- Jake Tapper Calls Out Biden Campaign Over Supreme Court ... ›
- Facebook's Policy Communication Director Admits to Reducing ... ›
- Voter Confronts Biden for Son's Ukraine Involvement. Biden ... ›
- Hunter Biden's rumored recent activities are troubling - Louder With ... ›
- Trump Campaign Trolls Joe Biden for Hunter Biden's Positive ... ›
- Emails Show Hunter Biden Introduced Businessman to Joe Biden ... ›
- Hunter Biden's rumored recent activities are troubling - TheBlaze ›
- Trump Campaign Drops Ad Showing Biden’s Temper Over Questions About Hunter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Voter Confronts Biden for Son's Ukraine Involvement. Biden Unleashes a Nasty Attack - Louder With Crowder ›