Hunter Biden's rumored recent activities are troubling
Steven covers breaking new dirt on Hunter Biden and looks at Bloomberg's efforts to swing the election by paying off felons. Then we cover the tragic story of Jake Gardner, a bar owner who shot in self-defense, was charged with manslaughter, and later committed suicide. Lastly, Steven looks at the latest anti-Trump stories from one of Pence's former aides and the DOJ's designation of NYC, Seattle, and Portland as "anarchist jurisdictions.
Want more from Steven Crowder?
To enjoy more of Steven's uncensored late-night comedy that's actually funny, join Mug Club — the only place for all of Crowder uncensored and on demand.
- If Biden Refuses to Debate, Trump Should Copy Chris Rock - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jake Tapper Calls Out Biden Campaign Over Supreme Court - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sen. Hawley Worked That Hunter Biden Story into the Hearings - Louder With Crowder ›
- Twitter Censoring Government Sites from Sharing Biden Story - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Campaign Supports Big Tech Censoring the New York Post - Louder With Crowder ›
- Trump Campaign Drops Ad Showing Biden’s Temper Over Questions About Hunter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hunter Biden Associate Tony Bobulinski: I Have E-Mails, Documents That Prove Everything - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Supporter Charges at Trump Supporter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Forensic Expert Concludes Hunter Biden E-Mail is 100% Real - Louder With Crowder ›
- WH Excuses Janet Yellen Being Paid by GameStop Firm - Louder With Crowder ›
- Federal Judge Bans Biden's 100-Day Pause on Deportations - Louder With Crowder ›