Steven Crowder's Lawyer Explains Why He's Suing Facebook
On Monday, we at Louder with Crowder announced we're suing Facebook. Our lawyer Bill Richmond appeared on Glenn Beck's radio show to explain why.
Steven Crowder SUES Facebook, Big Tech for “Guise” of Political Neutrality | The Glenn Beck Program youtu.be
What we're saying is that these platforms, most specifically Facebook, need to just be honest with who they are. And to date, they have not been. They have lured customers, content creators, and advertising spenders ... under the guise of being politically neutral. Unfortunately, that's not actually true. And the evidence bears out that the conduct at all levels of Facebook has run counter to that. So as a consumer, creator, and advertiser, something has to be done. And we're doing it.
"But Brodigan, what can I do to help?" Besides readying your butts, the best way to help is to sign up for our newsletter. Like, do it right now. ALSO, bookmark this page and visit it every day. This is how we'll be communicating updates that we obviously can't share on Facebook. Plus, I'm ready to toggle the "Facebook Safe" switch in my brain to permanent OFF.
Crowder SUES Facebook! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Facebook's Policy Communication Director Admits to Reducing ... ›
- Facebook is Censoring Me - Louder With Crowder ›
- FACEBOOK LIES? Leaked Docs Reveal Employees Manipulate ... ›
- Project Veritas: Facebook Engineers Regularly 'Deboost ... ›
- Steven Crowder Officially Files Legal Motion Against Facebook ... ›
- Facebook, Instagram Bans Paul Joseph Watson, Infowars, Laura ... ›
- Former Facebook Employees SPECIFICALLY NAME 'Steven ... ›
- Facebook Threatens to De-platform Louder with Crowder Weeks Out ... ›
- Facebook Insider Leak Alleges Censorship Support - Louder With ... ›
- Louder with Crowder is Suing Facebook - Louder With Crowder ›
- Steven Crowder Tells Dave Rubin 'Final Straw' That Led to His Facebook Lawsuit - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dan Crenshaw Blasts Facebook, Democrats for 'Culture Against Free Speech.' Haven't We Heard This Before? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Justice Clarence Thomas Issues Important Legal Opinion in Fight Against Big Tech - Louder With Crowder ›
- IN Attorney General Launches Important Investigation into Big Tech, Alleges 'Censoring Content' - Louder With Crowder ›