Facebook Insider Leak Alleges Censorship Support: 'We Have Too Much Power, but ...'
Good morning, I hope this blog post finds you well. Actually, I hope this blog post finds you at all. I can't imagine the folks at Facebook are going to be happy about this latest Project Veritas leak. One where James O'Keefe claims to have hours and hours of video. To be clear, PV are the ones rousing the rabble here. Much like they did with their recent Twitter leak. I am merely reporting that the rabble has been roused and sharing a video of what is allegedly to come.
FACEBOOK INSIDER LEAKS: Zuckerberg & Execs Admit Excessive Poweryoutu.be
I wonder whether or not we can use Oculus to help a white police officer to understand what it feels like to be a young black man who's stopped and searched and arrested by the police …
President Biden already issued a number of executive orders on areas that we as a company really care quite deeply about ...
We agree [that we have too much power]. Ideally, we wouldn't be taking these [censorship] decisions on our own, we would be taking these decisions in line with and in conformity with democratically agreed rules and principles. At the moment, those democratically agreed rules don't exist.
I was under the impression that those democratically agreed rules did exist and that they were called the First Amendment. Even world leaders from places that don't have a First Amendment had issues with how easily Big Tech deplatformed a world leader.
This is how we assume Facebook thinks anyway. I wouldn't call this video explosive. Yet. O'Keefe comes from the Andrew Breitbart school of "drip, drip, drip," and he claims to have hours of video as well as someone still on the inside. Contrary to when Zuckerberg will publicly deny things in Senate hearings. If anything, it's a reminder that people at Facebook are not our friends.
BOW TO NO ONE...Crowder Returns! (300 Parody) | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
- Ted Cruz HAMMERS Mark Zuckerberg for Facebook's Anti ... ›
- Former Facebook Executive Advocates Reducing Audience of ... ›
- Facebook is Censoring Me - Louder With Crowder ›
- Facebook's Policy Communication Director Admits to Reducing ... ›
- FACEBOOK LIES? Leaked Docs Reveal Employees Manipulate ... ›
- Project Veritas: Facebook Engineers Regularly 'Deboost ... ›
- Steven Crowder Officially Files Legal Motion Against Facebook ... ›
- Facebook, Instagram Bans Paul Joseph Watson, Infowars, Laura ... ›
- Former Facebook Employees SPECIFICALLY NAME 'Steven ... ›
- Facebook Threatens to De-platform Louder with Crowder Weeks Out ... ›
- Steven Crowder's Lawyer Explains Why He's Suing Facebook - Louder With Crowder ›
- Justice Clarence Thomas Issues Important Legal Opinion in Fight Against Big Tech - Louder With Crowder ›