Ted Cruz HAMMERS Mark Zuckerberg for Facebook's Anti-Conservative Bias
Lemme give you an idea of how the Facebook hearing with Mark Zuckerberg has mostly bumbled along: imagine explaining how Facebook works to your grandmother. Alive or dead. That's largely how the hearing is going. One 33-year-old guy telling a bunch of old farts how tech works. Painful.
Then Ted Cruz came up to bat:
The only thing wrong with the exchange was it didn't last long enough. I needed time to get snacks.
Ted Cruz isn't wrong. Facebook has been incredibly biased toward conservatives. One might say purposefully so.
- Tucker Carlson explains Facebook is now the “Thought Police”
- Liberal Zuckerberg to Crackdown on ‘Political’ Facebook Ads. A Few Things…
- YouTube/Facebook Censor Black Blogger for Having Wrong Opinion
- Facebook Deletes Tens of Thousands of Posts for “Hate Speech.” Hires More Snowflakes…
- Facebook is Censoring Me
- Former Facebook Employees SPECIFICALLY NAME 'Steven Crowder' As Blacklisted News Site
The question Ted Cruz started with "Are you a neutral forum or a publisher engaging in political speech" may open up Zuckerberg's Facebook to a slew of new issues. Especially considering Facebook isn't, allegedly, a neutral forum.
What say you?