AOC Tried Accusing Ted Cruz of 'White Supremacy,' but He Hit Back HARD
I present to you a story in three parts, featuring our two favorite topics to write about (albeit for different reasons): Senator Ted Cruz and Congressperson AOC (see TED CRUZ JUST SMACKED AROUND CNN'S CHRIS CUOMO, AND IT'S GLORIOUS TO WATCH! and AOC TRIED DUNKING ON GOP BY SUGGESTING A NEW MASCOT, BUT HER IDEA IS AWESOME). We start with this Ted Cruz photoshop that I'm sure some idiot fact-checked as manipulated media. It's a serious point, but it's silly and is meant to be taken as silly.
Biden may be the Democrat Party's nominee, but we know who is driving the train. https://t.co/i0pVuunNh2 pic.twitter.com/p9LqbsRGZ7
— Senator Ted Cruz (@SenTedCruz) October 1, 2020
Congressperson AOC tried being witty, with this response that I think is what the kids call a clapback.
I must say, Ted Cruz making poorly executed memes while riding in the quiet car of the White Supremacist Express is pretty on brand for both him and 2020 https://t.co/cqWKxHFKs9
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) October 1, 2020
Ted Cruz responded with what adults call a clapback. Or what adults would call a clapback if adults spoke like that.
This is from July. Your turn. Do Antifa and antisemites. I'll wait. https://t.co/ciytSEYZUv pic.twitter.com/3GKQ2Yz05f
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) October 1, 2020
To be clear, the Proud Boys are NOT white supremacists. I don't have a strong opinion on them one way or another, but words still need to mean things. Especially as leftists use "white supremacy" to describe anyone they don't like. Shockingly, that's not always limited to just white people they don't like. Also, Ted Cruz is Cuban.
But this is the scam. Antifa riots, burns buildings, and terrorizes people. The Proud Boys show up to fight back. Democrats and the media (but I repeat myself) expect Republicans to denounce the Proud Boys while also claiming that Antifa doesn't actually exist, even though we're expected to denounce the Proud Boys when they are LITERALLY FIGHTING BACK AGAINST ANTIFA.
This is why the right doesn't play the denouncey mcdenounceface game. Leftist get to make hateful, anti-Semitic, various -ist and -ism comments with impunity. Their supporters can break the law, violently assault people, and cause billions of dollars of private property damage, yet we aren't even so much as expected to answer "what's up with that?" Yet someone presumed to be on the right fights backs, or even just shows up with a sign, and the world needs to stop until everyone with an (R-state) after their names denounces. The denounces again. Then denounces a third time.
The day Joe Biden gets shown a video of one of his (presumed) supporters dragging someone out of their car and beating them or yelling violent threats at female and black police officers and is asked to respond, I'll get up and do a dance.
Angry Woman WALKS OFF During Change My Mind Conversation | Trump is Not A Fascist (2018) youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Ted Cruz Slams Media Over Shameless Jeff Sessions Witch Hunt ... ›
- Ted Cruz Owns Celebrities on Gun Control in TMZ Video - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz HAMMERS Mark Zuckerberg for Facebook's Anti ... ›
- Ted Cruz and CBS This Morning Argue Over SCOTUS - Louder With ... ›
- Ted Cruz Lectures Democrats for Their Contempt of America's ... ›
- Ted Cruz: Blame the Obama Administration for Iran [VIDEO] - Louder ... ›
- Ted Cruz Blasts Andrew Cuomo's COVID Response on 'The View ... ›
- Ted Cruz Used an '80s Movie Quote to Criticize Sen. Warren ... ›
- Ted Cruz Battles Chris Cuomo on CNN - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Criticizes CBS News Over a Biden Story - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Wants a Copy of Jim Carrey's Anti-Cruz Artwork - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Calls Out Democrats for Their Dark-Money Hypocrisy ›
- Ted Cruz Battles AOC on Twitter Over COVID Relief - Louder With Crowder ›
- Marco Rubio Rebuts AOC's Tweet on COVID Aid - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz's Hunting Photo Angers John Cleese - Louder With Crowder ›
- Billionaire Bill Gates Wants Small Businesses Shut Down, Gets SAVAGED by Ted Cruz - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Hit Back at MSNBC's COVID Fearmongering: 'It's a Bizarre Cult' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Pushes Back Against MSNBC Doctor Advocating Lockdowns: "This is a cult..." - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'But What Should We DO?!' Stop Whining and Take Action - Louder With Crowder ›