Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
December 17, 2020
'But What Should We DO?!' Stop Whining and Take Action
"But what can we do?" is a question I've heard posed to every conservative with a platform. Going all the way back to Rush Limbaugh's dittoheads, radio listeners have then — and still do — ask The Grand Poobah "But Rush, what can we do?" It's not just the dittoheads. I've read your comments, I've read your emails, and they're the same. During the Louder with Crowder election Live Stream Day Two, someone in the BlazeTV comments asked a similar question: "What should a Republican in a blue state do?" On January 1, 2020, before the world went into a full cycle of unending stupid, I encouraged conservatives to make 2020 the year of action. It's a long winded post, so I'll attempt to make this one shorter.
Short and sweet, what should you do? Prepare to get uncomfortable and take action. Think of action on a spectrum. Effective action which affects change will require you to get uncomfortable or take big risk.
If you're not interesting in reading the rest of this column, here are some ideas ranging from safe and easy to more risky and confrontational:
- Attend your city council meetings
- Speak up at your city council meetings about things that piss you off
- Volunteer at polling stations
- Support someone's run for local office
- Run for local office yourself
- Ask your friends and neighbors questions they've never considered because they watch mainstream media
- Ask them about COVID facts
- Ask them about CDC numbers
- Ask them about election fraud issues
- Don't comply with mask mandates
- Stand up for people who don't comply with mask mandates
- Support small businesses that refuse to comply with COVID regulations
- Organize and participate in peaceful protests of your own
- Confront "peaceful" protestors when they assemble in your town or city (yes, even if the city is blue)
- BE the small business that refuses to comply with COVID regulations
How many of the things listed above have you done? How many of those things haven't you done because the idea makes you uncomfortable?
Before I carry on, consider that during the days after the first phase of Election 2020, news media covered vote counts in COUNTIES you'd likely never heard of. You really think your vote doesn't doesn't matter? You really think there's nothing YOU can do to make a difference? Rewind, go back to coverage in Arizona, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin and tell me you're powerless.
Here's some tough love taking form in a short list of that which doesn't count as "doing something" to push back against tyranny or encroaching leftism:
- Watching videos (you already do that)
- Listening to podcasts (you already do that)
- "Liking" a page or post on social media (you already do that)
In the past few weeks, I've heard rabble rousing to the effect of "Conservatives will not let this stand! There will be civil war!" And I shrug. Conservatives and Republicans have watched their businesses shutter, lives ruined, cities burned over the past nine months. What's been done about it other than a lot of whining?
But Courtney, you say, it's easy for you to lecture from atop your high horse, you get paid to give your opinion and aren't at risk of being canceled for it.
True! It's easy for me to tell conservatives to put up or shut up. It's easy for me to tell you to do more than "like" and share this very column. I understand my livelihood isn't put at risk for sharing my opinion. I can walk into a store right now, without a mask, and if someone records me and makes me go viral, there's zero professional repercussions I'd face. In fact I might get a raise. So believe me, I understand it's easy for me to type all this from the comfort of my home office.
But I'm also not asking "What should I do?" when faced with frustration at the encroaching left. You know who else never asks "but what should we do?" Leftists. They advance their agenda every day, wherever they go, and don't seem to care if you're offended or made uncomfortable by it. They're loud, they're proud, they're wrong. You're right and mostly stagnant. Therein lies a big problem.
The formula is already there. The big obstacle isn't fighting the left. It's fighting our insecurities. It's taking into account real risks that will be mitigated by power in numbers. You're not alone, but you may feel like it because few are standing up to fight.
It only takes a few leaders before the followers march behind. Why can't that leader be you? Why can't there be a mob against the cancel culture mob? We should absolutely fight back. But it needs to be WE who engages in the fight.
For inspiration, consider these patriots:
- California Business Owner Confronts Health Department
- Adam Corolla Supports Gavin Newsom Recall, Tells Californians to Stop Being Sheep
- New Jersey Gym Owner Offers Message to Governor on Where to Stick his Lockdown
- Restaurant Owner Unloads on LA Mayor
Stop looking to others to give you answers. Be the answer.
From Your Site Articles
- Tulsi Gabbard on 'The View' Went on Major Offense Against Joy ... ›
- Ted Cruz Responded to AOC Accusing Him of White Supremacy ... ›
- LOL: Antifa Activist Attacks Trump Supporter. Runs Like a Sissy ... ›
- Grandma Sees Grandson Attacked, She Fights Back ... with a Table ... ›
- LOL: Wimpy College Socialists to 'Fight Back' Against Steven ... ›
- Parents and Students Fight Back Against School Lockdowns ... ›
- Rush Limbaugh, 70, Loses His Battle with Lung Cancer ›
- Trump Breaks Media Silence, Pays Tribute to Rush Limbaugh ›
- Trump Breaks Media Silence, Pays Tribute to Rush Limbaugh - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: Nevada Voter Mysteries DEEPEN! ›
- BREAKING: Texas Governor Greg Abbott END Statewide Mask Mandate, Opens Business 100% - Louder With Crowder ›
- Miss New Jersey Contestant Shocks Judges with Patriotic Rant - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gov. Abbott Unloads on Joe Biden Over Voting Law Criticism - Louder With Crowder ›