BREAKING: Texas Governor Greg Abbott ENDS Statewide Mask Mandate, Opens Businesses 100%
Texas Governor Greg Abbott, speaking to the Lubbock Chamber of Commerce, has ended his state's mask mandate. The governor also said businesses can open to 100% capacity. This all goes into effect on March 10th.
. @GregAbbott_TX: "Effective next Wednesday, all businesses of any type are allowed to open 100%. That includes any type of entity in Texas. Also, I am ending the state-wide mask mandate." pic.twitter.com/TC5f3iqAki
— Caleb Hull (I'm With the CCP Don't Ban Me) (@CalebJHull) March 2, 2021
"Effective next Wednesday, all businesses of any type are allowed to open 100%. That includes any type of entity in Texas. Also, I am ending the state-wide mask mandate."
Any local order mandating masks is no longer valid, Abbott said. A local county judge may order restrictions if regional COVID-19 hospitalizations reach 15 percent.
This is a breaking story, and a lot can happen between now and then. President Biden, I'm sure, will have something to say about it. Anthony Fauci will open his piehole. Also, Matt Walsh makes an important point for all of us to remember:
Please don't applaud your elected officials as liberators when they finally end policies that they never should have enacted to begin with.
But the way things stand right now, as of next Wednesday, the Lone Star State is back to 100% and Texans can tell haters where to stick their masks. Will other states follow? Stay tuned.
Crowder & Hodge Twins GYM Work Out! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- 'But What Should We DO?!' Stop Whining and Take Action - Louder ... ›
- Group of New York Teens Attack SUV with Older Woman Inside ... ›
- Two Crazed Mask Nazis Melt Down Over Trump Supporters Trying ... ›
- New Jersey Governor Confronted at a Restaurant - Louder With ... ›
- A Video of a Couple Kissing in Masks Is Going Viral - Louder With ... ›
- Police Arrest Disabled Vet Who Refused to Wear a Mask - Louder ... ›
- Grocery Store Demands Woman Wear Mask, So She Drops Her ... ›
- Gov. Kristi Noem Answers Critics on Mask Mandate - Louder With ... ›
- North Dakota House Passes Bill BANNING Government Mask ... ›
- Pennsylvania Announces New Mask Mandate in Your Own Home ... ›
- Elon Musk's Creating a New City in Texas, Just Because He's Elon Musk - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Doctor Wants You Masked Up Every Winter from Now On, but Not Because of COVID - Louder With Crowder ›
- High School Baseball Team Suspended for Taking Photo Without Wearing Masks - Louder With Crowder ›
- Starbucks Demands Woman Mask Up at Drive-Thru While Sitting In Her Car. It Gets Dumber. - Louder With Crowder ›