Gov. Greg Abbott Unloads on Joe Biden: 'Once Again the President Ignores the Facts'
Joe Biden spouted nonsense about commonsense voter integrity laws on Tuesday. In a speech that would best be described in the media as "political arson" if Biden were a Democrat, he let the word "Texas" come out of his mouth. Specifically about the Lone Star State's voting bill and the Democrats who ran away from home instead of doing their jobs. Jobs that were done anyway while they were on holiday. Governor Greg Abbott wasn't amused. It's not the first time our puddingheaded president has attacked Texas recently. Biden just said more untrue things this time around.
Biden has a pattern of spreading misinformation & he's at it again today.
The #txlege is passing a law that EXPANDS early voting hours & prevents mail-in ballot fraud.
Texas is making it EASIER to vote & harder to cheat. pic.twitter.com/DGTob0obYc
— Greg Abbott (@GregAbbott_TX) July 13, 2021
This time, [Biden's] chastising us for making it easy to vote but hard to cheat. And once again, President Biden ignores the facts. The fact is that Texas is passing a law that expands — not reduces — the hours of early voting. That's more than many states, including President Biden's home state of Delaware, which has zero hours of early voting.
This factoid came up when Biden was lying about Georgia's common-sense voter integrity laws. I've yet to hear Biden denounce Delaware. That means he supports Jim Crow on steroids.
The Texas law also helps to prevent mail-in ballot fraud in Texas. That is an issue that both Republicans and Democrats agree on. It will uphold the integrity of our elections and ensure that Texans who do qualify to vote by mail will have the ability to do so. President Biden and the Democrats must stop the misinformation.
They can, but they won't. Though in defense of the fleeing Texas Democrats, it's hard to speak accurately about a bill it doesn't sound like you read.
Lost in the chaos, I'm having trouble deciphering what Biden's next move is. His attempted legislation to nationalize elections failed. The big White House push lately has been about his infrastructure spending bill on things that aren't infrastructure. This Tuesday rant of his came out of the blue. As if he needed to check off a box once he found out Texas Democrats were running away. Is he pivoting to an all-out assault on voting laws now? Who knows.
I doubt he does most of the time. Or any of the time.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Thomas Finnegan Does WHAT!!?? Surviving The Texas Cold! #texasfreeze | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- A Video of a Couple Kissing in Masks Is Going Viral - Louder With ... ›
- Grocery Store Demands Woman Wear Mask, So She Drops Her ... ›
- Judge Ruled James Younger's Mom Can Turn Him into a Girl ... ›
- 'But What Should We DO?!' Stop Whining and Take Action - Louder ... ›
- Starbucks Demands Woman Mask Up at Drive-Thru In Her Car ... ›
- Elon Musk Says He's Creating a New City in Texas - Louder With ... ›
- Pennsylvania Announces New Mask Mandate in Your Own Home ... ›
- High School Baseball Team Suspended for Taking Photo Without ... ›
- Texas House Votes to Arrest Lawmakers - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Savages Corporate Media Still Attacking Him ... ›
- Joe Biden Yells at Clouds, Claims Facebook is Killing People - Louder With Crowder ›
- FIRST Arrest Warrant Issued for Runaway Texas Democrat - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Announces More Restrictions “In All Probability” - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis FINALLY Hits Back Hard at Joe Biden Attacks - Louder With Crowder ›