Runaway Texas Dems Challenged to Explain Why Voter Bill Is 'Suppression.' Their Answers Are Comically Bad
Texas Democrats ran away on Tuesday. They would rather hang out in Washington, D.C., and have praised lavished upon them by a slobbering press than do their jobs. At issue is Texas' commonsense voter integrity bill. The Texas Senate passed the bill anyway. And when the runaway Democrats get back from their field trip, they'll be arrested and have to do their jobs anyhow. But on Tuesday, they took in the sights.
Texas congressman, decorated war machine, and part-time Instagram troll Rep. Dan Crenshaw was curious what exactly it was about voter integrity laws these Democrats hate. Their answers are about what you would expect from people who don't read the laws they whine about.
Let's summarize the issues the fleeing Democrats have with Texas voter integrity bill. There are between one or two and a lot of things. Between one and one hundred punches. There are a thousand cuts. There are hurdles on an obstacle course. You can't vote in the middle of the night. You need to get out of your car to cast a ballot. And you allegedly can't take an Uber to vote.
Common ground? The Uber thing seems silly to me. If Democrats are being honest, which they never are when talking about voter integrity laws.
But that's it. Nothing that comes close to actual voter suppression. Nothing that's an "unfolding assault" in America. And eat a dick claiming voting laws are the most "significant threat to our democracy since the Civil War." That's not hyperbole. Joe Biden can actually put a peen in his mouth and chomp down. I don't care whose peen it is.
Two things are clear about the debate over voting integrity. The first is that conservatives are winning the argument. The second is that if progressives or the media have their mouths open about any of the laws, there is fecal matter falling out.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Biden's Body Language is WEAK and Pathetic! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Trevor Noah Says Dumb Things About Census, Ted Cruz Responds ... ›
- Dear Muslims: Why Am I Drawing Muhammad? Because Go Screw ... ›
- EXCLUSIVE: Texas Massacre Hero, Stephen Willeford, Describes ... ›
- Teacher Has Meltdown Over Texas State Law - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Says He's Creating a New City in Texas - Louder With ... ›
- Texas House Votes to Arrest Lawmakers - Louder With Crowder ›
- FIRST Arrest Warrant Issued for Runaway Texas Democrat - Louder With Crowder ›
- Greg Abbott Signs Voter Integrity Into Law - Louder With Crowder ›