Joe Biden Yells at Clouds, Claims Facebook is Killing People
Joe Biden has a free speech problem. His problem is that Americans have free speech. The American people are allowed to publically disagree with our government and it interferes with his party's political agenda. In this specific instance, the issue is a personal medical decision our government demands us make for ourselves. You know the one. Rhymes with "Maxine." I'll circle back to that in a bit.
Over the past week, the Biden administration has called on Big Tech companies to do a better job punishing people who spread what they deem is "misinformation." On top of that, the Biden administration has issued its full support of people being deplatformed FROM EVERY PLATFORM. On top of that, here's Joe Biden claiming Facebook is killing people. Yes, killing people. It's all Facebook's fault.
Reporter: "What's your message to platforms like Facebook?"
President Biden: "They're killing people." pic.twitter.com/jrAvQpG7i0
— The Hill (@thehill) July 16, 2021
This isn't hyperbole. This isn't malarky. Facebook is killing people. Literally killing people literally. With their bare hands.
Facebook responded by pointing out the billions of people who have gotten their shots because of information found on Facebook. That was the on-the-record response. Off the record, they were a lot saucier.
FACEBOOK official: "In private exchanges the Surgeon General has praised our work, including our efforts to inform people about COVID-19. They knew what they were doing. The White House is looking for scapegoats for missing their vaccine goals."
— Dylan Byers (@DylanByers) July 16, 2021
The White House is looking for scapegoats for missing their vaccine goals.
Facebook is right. Writing those words caused me to throw up in my mouth a little bit. It proves we're living in upside-down times to have to say this out loud. But in this ONE specific example of Biden vs Facebook, where only one can be correct in their comments, it's Facebook.
There's a reason that I said "Maxine" before and not the v-word it rhymes with. Saying the v-word would cause this post to be throttled and tagged with a link to get more information about v-words. Memes get tagged. If I make a joke about v-words on Twitter and share a screen capture of that joke on Facebook or Instagram, that screen capture would get tagged with a link "for more information." The "more information" is based on what Facebook is told by the CDC. The CDC is a government organization. It's part of the government that Joe Biden runs.
Anytime you write about anything v-word or v-word adjacent, Facebook sends you the information Joe Biden wants you to have. Anytime you share data that contradicts what's been approved by a government agency, Facebook sends you to the data approved by Joe Biden's government. If people still aren't listening, it's not the fault of Facebook.
People have the information available to them. They're still choosing not to get their Maxine. Maybe they have legit medical concerns for not doing so. Maybe they aren't as enamored by Anthony Fauci as his fangirls at CNN and MSNBC are. It's their body, their choice. Joe Biden hates that they're making a choice he disagrees with. His response is to deplatform anyone who disagrees with him out loud.
THAT is scarier than anything pandemic-related.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Biden's Body Language is WEAK and Pathetic! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Joe Biden Gets Cranky, Curses Out Advisers: NYT - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Americans Oppose Joe Biden on Immigration, Guns by Huge Margin ... ›
- Joe Biden Forgets What's After 'Life and Liberty' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Five Times Joe Biden Embarrassed Himself and America at the G7 ›
- Joe Biden Invents New Number: A Trillion Million Billion - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Offers Confused Silence to Putin Question - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Claims Americans 'Yield' Rights to Government - Louder ... ›
- Gov. Abbott Unloads on Joe Biden Over Voting Law Criticism ... ›
- Joe Biden Is MORE Polarizing Than Donald Trump Ever Was ... ›
- Joe Biden Clarifies Comments About Facebook Killing People - Louder With Crowder ›
- Criminal Arrested After Responding to Facebook Post - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Tells Business Owner He'll 'Be in a Bind for a While' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Cuts Himself Off Criticizing Sexual Assault Accusers - Louder With Crowder ›