Joe Biden Claims Americans 'Yield' Their Rights to Him Because Joe Biden Is an Idiot
Joe Biden met with Putin on Wednesday. If I were a betting man, I'd say it was two hours of the Russian president saying "amoronsayswhat" and Biden blaming the smell coming out of his underpants on Anthony Blinken. The most popular American president lashed out at the press afterward. Where we found out he gave Putin a list of sixteen things he's not allowed to attack. Anything not on the list is apparently fair game. Then, of course, you have the president of the United States of America exposing to the world his ignorance of what it means to be American.
I think Joe Biden was trying to have a patriotic, Reagan-esque moment here. Joe Biden sucks at those.
Biden: We yield our rights to the government. youtu.be
Unlike other countries, including Russia, we're uniquely a product and an idea. ... What's that idea? We don't derive our rights from the government. We possess them because we're born. Period.
Saying the word "period" usually means it's a good place to stop talking. But, you know, it's Joe Biden.
And we yield them to a government.
Here's what I think happened. Because I've noticed Joe Biden trying to quote our Declaration of Independence a lot recently. Failing at it, but trying. He's fond of pointing out how our rights are endowed to us by our Creator. It was only a matter of time before the people who run Biden told him he's not allowed to say that any more. If too many Americans remember that their rights don't come from the government, we might think we're a free people. Which is bad for business if you're a radical leftist using Biden to further your agenda.
Biden is always talking about he'll get into trouble with "them" if he doesn't take questions in the right order. I'm assuming mid-sentence he remembered "they" told him they'd take his pudding away if he mentioned anything off-script about rights or freedom. Saying the words "we yield our rights to a government" was him realizing he messed up again.
That's the difference between Russia and America in what's left of Biden's brain. In Russia, the people don't have rights. In America, people have rights just so long as the government agrees with what those rights are. That's Joe Biden's view of the difference between the two superpowers. Because Joe Biden is a nincompoop.
But at least he doesn't tweet mean things.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
Putin CALLS OUT Biden. Media Ignores It! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- GA Legislator Introduces 'Joe Biden Jim Crow Voting Act' - Louder ... ›
- Donald Trump Nails Joe Biden for Ukraine Lie with Nickelback ... ›
- Joe Biden Refers to Women in His Budget as 'Birthing People ... ›
- Joe Biden Offers Confused Silence to Putin Question - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Panics, Can't Find Mask After Outdoor Speech - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Invents New Number: A Trillion Million Billion - Louder ... ›
- Australian Reporters Hammer Media Over Slobbering Biden Love ... ›
- Five Times Joe Biden Embarrassed Himself and America at the G7 ›
- Joe Biden Lashes Out at CNN Reporter for Challenging Him ... ›
- Biden Gives Putin List of 16 Things Off-Limits to Attacks - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden WON'T Hit COVID Jab Goal by July 4th - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden: Gun Owners Will Need F-15s, Nukes to Take On Gov - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Short-Circuits Again, Debuts New 'Angry Whisper' Thing - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Administration , Announces DOJ Lawsuit Against Georgia - Louder With Crowder ›
- YouTuber Questions Joe Biden's "Bigotry of Low Expectations" ›
- White House Claims Your BBQ is Sixteen Cents Cheaper - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Shares Baseball Glory with Los Angeles Dodgers - Louder With Crowder ›
- Keystone XL Pipeline Company Suing Joe Biden for Damages - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hunter Biden Proposed Unionizing Prostitutes. Strippers Too. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Tries Taking Credit for Bin Laden Raid - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden: Voter Integrity Laws Almost as Bad as 'The Civil War' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Yells at Clouds, Claims Facebook is Killing People - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Clarifies Comments About Facebook Killing People - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Tells Business Owner He'll 'Be in a Bind for a While' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Did a Confused Joe Biden Yell, 'My Butt's Been Wiped'? - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN: Joe Biden's DID NOT Say 'My Butt's Been Wiped' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Cuts Himself Off Criticizing Sexual Assault Accusers - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Admits Eviction Moratorium May Not Be Constitutional - Louder With Crowder ›