Joe Biden Brags to Children How Much He Hates the Press, Here's a Montage of Him Running Away from Reporters
Joe Biden was allowed around little children on Monday. Anytime you let Joe around kids you're taking a risk. Luckily, Biden behaved himself. He taught the impressionable youths a valuable lesson: always avoid people whose job is to hold you accountable. Joe Biden, the most popular president ever, bragged to little kids how he likes to avoid answering to the press.
To illustrate that point and how much of a scaredy cat our president is of milquetoast questions, the fine folks at MRCTV put together this medley of Biden running away.
Joe Biden admits to New Jersey elementary schools kids that he has to 'figure out how to avoid answering' the press. pic.twitter.com/wDrGK02Ghj
— MRCTV (@mrctv) October 25, 2021
If the last guy, or any Republican, said the same to a classroom, the media would have a coronary. Brian Stelter would cry into his breakfast cheesecake. But Joe Biden, while he may not know much, knows that, as a Democrat, he can say whatever he wants about the media. All he has to do is continue to not be Donald Trump and leave the money on the nightstand, and Biden can get away with anything.
Like, have your aides save you. Or, instruct world leaders in front of the press not to take questions from the press. Then, there's my personal favorite: When all else fails and a reporter sneaks in an unapproved question, have an old-man meltdown and lash out at them. When you're a Democrat, the media lets you do it. You can do anything.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Joe Biden Wanders Off While His Wife's Speaking - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Discussing Idea to Ban Americans from Interstate Travel ›
- Five Times Joe Biden Embarrassed Himself and America at the G7 ›
- Joe Biden Claims Americans 'Yield' Rights to Government - Louder ... ›
- Gold Star Father Shares His Joe Biden Experience - Louder With ... ›
- Did a Confused Joe Biden Yell, 'My Butt's Been Wiped'? - Louder ... ›
- 'F*** Joe Biden' Week 5: Media Covers Up #FJB Chants - Louder ... ›
- New Jersey Teen Trounces Incumbent in School Board Race - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Claims Americans 'Yield' Rights to Government - Louder With Crowder ›