Biden Tries Acting Tough About Giving Putin List of Things Off-Limits to Cyberattacks. ONLY Sixteen Things
If Donald Trump ever said anything this stupid, all we'd hear from the media is how he sold out America to Putin. Then they'd go back to questioning the legitimacy of the 2016 election. It appears that Joe Biden losing his train of thought yesterday was a preview of today's meeting. When President Puddingbrain met with Putin to discuss cybersecurity, he had a list of things that were totally off-limits to attack. There were only sixteen things on the list.
Biden says he gave Putin a list of 16 things that are off limits for cyber attacks on critical infrastructure. pic.twitter.com/ijyQX4LU2l
— Jennifer Jacobs (@JenniferJJacobs) June 16, 2021
I talked about the proposition that certain critical infrastructure should be off-limits to attack. Period. By cyber all any other means. I gave him a list, if I'm not mistaken, I don't have it in front of me, of sixteen specific entities. Sixteen defined as critical infrastructure.
Really, Mr. President? You gave him an entire list of sixteen things that he's not allowed to attack? So what? If Putin attacks something that wasn't on the list, that's fine?
This is a perfect example of how much the American media sucks at life as well. The president of the United States just bragged to the world that we gave our enemy a list of sixteen things our enemy isn't allowed to attack. NONE OF YOU F*CKING PEOPLE HAD A FOLLOW-UP QUESTION?
"Mr. President, what happens if he attacks something not on the list? Are you okay with that?"
"Mr. President, what if Putin attacks something that was on your list anyway? You know, because he's Vladimir F'n Putin and knows you're a pussy?"
Most mind-boggling is that President Puddingbrain started his presser, as is increasing customary, with a list of people to call on and the order in which to call on them. There is no reason to believe these questions and answers weren't prepared ahead of time. WITH PREPARATION, Joe Biden thought giving a foreign official a list of sixteen things he claimed are off-limits to cyberattacks made him look good. No, Mr. President. You look like an idiot.
But at least Biden doesn't tweet mean things. Here's hoping Twitter wasn't on the list of sixteen.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Biden's Body Language is WEAK and Pathetic! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Joe Biden Forgets What's After 'Life and Liberty' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Donald Trump Nails Joe Biden for Ukraine Lie with Nickelback ... ›
- Joe Biden Forgot the Name of the Coronavirus - Louder With Crowder ›
- GA Legislator Introduces 'Joe Biden Jim Crow Voting Act' - Louder ... ›
- Americans Oppose Joe Biden on Immigration, Guns by Huge Margin ... ›
- Joe Biden Gets Cranky, Curses Out Advisers: NYT - Louder With ... ›
- Five Times Joe Biden Embarrassed Himself and America at the G7 ›
- Joe Biden Invents New Number: A Trillion Million Billion - Louder ... ›
- Emails Show Hunter Biden Introduced Businessman to Joe Biden ... ›
- Kamala Harris Insider Lashes Out at Joe Biden - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Claims Americans 'Yield' Rights to Government - Louder With Crowder ›
- Leader of the Free World?? Putin EXPOSES Biden's Weakness! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hunter Biden Proposed Unionizing Prostitutes. Strippers Too. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Video Shows Joe Biden Discussing Crack Edited Next to Hunter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Announces More Restrictions “In All Probability” - Louder With Crowder ›