Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
July 06, 2021
Company Behind Keystone XL Pipeline Suing Joe Biden for Damages. It Could Cost American Taxpayers BILLIONS
Joe Biden's first order of business after being sworn in as president was to kill American jobs. That's what happened when he executive-ordered away the permit for the Keystone XL pipeline. There were good-paying jobs. Biden signed the EO. Those good-paying jobs disappeared and the American employees who had them were forced to fend for themselves. Now it may cost American taxpayers as well. TC Energy, the company responsible for the pipeline, is looking to recover damages, to the tune of $15 billion dollars.
The company filed a legacy NAFTA claim with the State Department alleging that Biden violated NAFTA. Biden was in such a rush to pander to the far left and Hollywood celebrities that he forgot about existing trade agreements. That's at least the belief of TC Energy. Work was started based on an agreement. Money was spent. That agreement was reneged on. In the eyes of TC Energy, the person who did the reneging — our president — needs to pay up.
This isn't the only legal matter Biden has stumbled into because of his job-killing executive order. At least 21 states that were adversely affected by the decision are suing him as well.
According to Fox Business, the pipeline would have carried 800,000 barrels of oil per day from Canada to the United States. Construction was originally held up by President Obama so that he could pander to the far left. Work was restarted during the Trump administration. Biden canceled it on his first day. The company made the decision to pull the project after that.
If TC Energy is successful, American taxpayers will have to pony up $15 billion dollars for a decision Joe Biden made on his own. Oh, and gas prices are skyrocketing. We've got that going for us as well.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
Tone Deaf Biden to Energy Workers: Learn To Code! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Joe Biden's Upset at Supreme Court's Voting Rights Ruling - Louder ... ›
- Five Times Joe Biden Embarrassed Himself and America at the G7 ›
- Americans Oppose Joe Biden on Immigration, Guns by Huge Margin ... ›
- Joe Biden Panics, Can't Find Mask After Outdoor Speech - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Claims Americans 'Yield' Rights to Government - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Offers Confused Silence to Putin Question - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Can't Answer Russia Question Without Notecard - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Gets Cranky, Curses Out Advisers: NYT - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Butchers Classic Ronald Reagan Line - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Shares Baseball Glory with Los Angeles Dodgers ... ›
- Hunter Biden Proposed Unionizing Prostitutes. Strippers Too. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Tries Taking Credit for Bin Laden Raid - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Claims Americans 'Yield' Rights to Government - Louder With Crowder ›