Joe Biden Gets Really Cranky Behind the Scenes, Curses Out Advisers: Report
Joe Biden: a senile old man in the streets, cranky old man in the sheets. OK, that analogy made me throw up in my mouth a little. Let's go with "appearances can be deceiving," particularly in dealing with public officials. If this New York Times profile on Biden's decision-making process is any indication, the former vice president's not the affable buffoon we see on camera. Behind the scenes, he wears his cranky pants, sounds like he may be easily confused, and curses out advisers for using too many words. It was meant, I think, to be a fluff piece. But these two paragraphs stood out.
Before making up his mind, the president demands hours of detail-laden debate from scores of policy experts, taking everyone around him on what some in the West Wing refer to as his Socratic "journey" before arriving at a conclusion. Those trips are often difficult for his advisers, who are peppered with sometimes obscure questions.
I'm not a medical doctor, so I won't use the word "senility." But we've all had these conversations with people above a certain age and below a certain mental faculty. It starts with, "Grandpa, we're going to the store." Next thing you know, the old coot who keeps calling you "Danny" for some reason is telling you about how his mother went to the store once. "She bought pies. I really like pie. One time, my friends and I made a mud pie and threw it at Sally McGee. That was back when cars were a nickel and you walked to school barefoot. Have you ever seen a bear's foot? I met Bigfoot once." By the time the "socratic journey" is over, you're already back from the store and need someone to change his adult diaper. And you still don't know who Danny is.
Avoiding Mr. Biden's ire during one of his decision-making seminars means not only going beyond the vague talking points that he will reject, but also steering clear of responses laced with acronyms or too much policy minutiae, which will prompt an outburst of frustration, often laced with profanity.
Again, not to use the "S-word," but a certain segment of the elderly population lashes out at others when they get confused easily. Though Biden getting snippy over getting TOO much policy information would explain so many of his policy decisions. Biden also, according to the Times, "takes days or weeks to make up his mind as he examines and second-guesses himself and others." In other words, he gets confused easily AND has a hard time making decisions. When we see how many of the decisions he does make stink, I can't imagine which of Biden's brain nuggets don't make the cut.
This is the president of the United States, folks. Don't look at me. I didn't vote for him.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
A Biden Tic That NO ONE Notices... | Good Morning #MugClub youtu.be
- Joe Biden's School Opening Guideline Leaves More Questions ... ›
- Controversial Billboard Shows Joe Biden and Kamala Harris as ... ›
- Joe Biden Forgot the Name of the Coronavirus - Louder With Crowder ›
- Donald Trump Unloads on Joe Biden's Border Crisis - Louder With ... ›
- GA Legislator Introduces 'Joe Biden Jim Crow Voting Act' - Louder ... ›
- Meet Joe Biden's ATF Head: He Wants You to Register Your Rifles ... ›
- Joe Biden Panics, Can't Find Mask After Outdoor Speech - Louder ... ›
- Americans Oppose Joe Biden on Immigration, Guns by Huge Margin ... ›
- Joe Biden Claims Stimulus Not Responsible for Jobs Report ... ›
- Biden Won't Answer Israel Question, Will Run Over Reporter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Releases Video Explaining Why He's Such a Creep - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Makes Creepy Comments to Little Girl - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Forgets What's After 'Life and Liberty' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden: Black Entrepreneurs Can't Hire Lawyers & Accountants - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Refers to Women in His Budget as 'Birthing People' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Weighs in On Anthony Weiner, It's Perfectly Hilarious. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Five Times Biden Embarrassed Himself and America at the G7 - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Offers Confused Silence to Putin Question - Louder With Crowder ›
- Australian Reporters Hammer Media Over Slobbering Biden Love - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Gives Putin List of 16 Things Off-Limits to Attacks - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Lashes Out at CNN Reporter for Challenging Him - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden WON'T Hit COVID Jab Goal by July 4th - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden: Gun Owners Will Need F-15s, Nukes to Take On Gov - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Short-Circuits Again, Debuts New 'Angry Whisper' Thing - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Administration , Announces DOJ Lawsuit Against Georgia - Louder With Crowder ›
- YouTuber Questions Joe Biden's "Bigotry of Low Expectations" ›
- NYT Opinion Crapping All Over America Actually Proves America is Pretty Great - Louder With Crowder ›
- White House Claims Your BBQ is Sixteen Cents Cheaper - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Butchers Classic Ronald Reagan Line - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ronald Reagan on American Courage - Happy 4th of July! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Shares Baseball Glory with Los Angeles Dodgers - Louder With Crowder ›
- Keystone XL Pipeline Company Suing Joe Biden for Damages - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hunter Biden Proposed Unionizing Prostitutes. Strippers Too. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Tries Taking Credit for Bin Laden Raid - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Yells at Clouds, Claims Facebook is Killing People - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Clarifies Comments About Facebook Killing People - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Tells Business Owner He'll 'Be in a Bind for a While' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Admits Eviction Moratorium May Not Be Constitutional - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden's DHS Warns Against 'Opposition to COVID Measures' - Louder With Crowder ›
- SCOTUS Ruins Joe Biden's Day Again, Rules AGAINST His Unconstitutional Eviction Moratorium - Louder With Crowder ›