Joe Biden to Business Owner Struggling Due to Biden's Policies: Drop Dead
No, "independent" "fact" checkers. President Puddinghead didn't actually say the words "drop dead." It's a reference to a popular mainstream media headline criticizing a president's policies. But it's more apropos here. A restaurant owner, like many small business owners, is struggling to stay afloat. One of the reasons is he can't find people to work because Joe Biden is paying them not to work. Biden's response? Meh. He and his entire industry are just going to have to be in a bind for a while.
Joe Biden tells a small business owner that his industry is "really going to be in a bind for a little while," and goes on to say that if he wants to hire workers, he'll just have to pay a $15/hr minimum wage: pic.twitter.com/d2uoDsLaVo
— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) July 22, 2021
The man should consider himself lucky. Joe Biden could have killed his industry's jobs outright like he's done to other industries. Liberals say you shouldn't be allowed to pass science policy if you're not a scientist. Or have an opinion on killing unborn children if you don't have a uterus. Politicians should not be allowed to pass economic policy if they've never run a business or needed to make payroll. Or, in the case of Joe Biden, have done nothing but mooch off the taxpayers for fifty years.
Democrats act as if every business owner throughout America is Jeff Bezos. The reality is that most people who have incurred risk to create a business to provide for their families and create jobs for the community DON'T sit on billions of dollars of profits. They barely sit on any profits. If they could afford to pay people $15 an hour, they would. Unlike the federal government paying people not to work, a restaurant owner can't run up the national debt and lie about it. Restaurant workers also make a hella lot more than $15 an hour with tips, something else the left likes to lie about.
And Biden's bars about how taxpayers bailed this man's industry out? Seriously dude, f*ck you. The reason why small businesses are struggling was because the GOVERNMENT SHUT THEM DOWN. Government one day told small business owners out of the blue they weren't allowed to open any more. Not only were they not allowed to open, but they also weren't told when they might be able to open again. Then when they were allowed to open, government put regulations on them to make it more difficult to stay in business. Restaurant and small business owners weren't "bailed out by taxpayers" because of their incompetence. They needed to be bailed out because of the government's incompetence. The government created the problem. Joe Biden wants roses for "fixing" the problem government created.
One good thing to come out of this exchange. Joe Biden telling business owners they're "going to be in a bind for a while" will play great in the 2022 midterm elections. Ron DeSantis is probably already cutting ads on it.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Why #Comedy is More Important than EVER! #StevenCrowder, #NickDiPaolo, #DaveLandau #shortsyoutu.be
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Is MORE Polarizing Than Donald Trump Ever Was ... ›
- Joe Biden Asked a Reporter if He Does Cocaine - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Gets Cranky, Curses Out Advisers: NYT - Louder With ... ›
- Five Times Joe Biden Embarrassed Himself and America at the G7 ›
- Joe Biden Offers Confused Silence to Putin Question - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Claims Americans 'Yield' Rights to Government - Louder ... ›
- Hawley Exposes Group Behind Biden's 'Misinformation' Report ... ›
- Joe Biden Clarifies Comments About Facebook Killing People ... ›
- Joe Biden Yells at Clouds, Claims Facebook is Killing People ... ›
- Did a Confused Joe Biden Yell, 'My Butt's Been Wiped'? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Claims Americans 'Yield' Rights to Government - Louder With Crowder ›